vCash Donating/Begging Thread

deep007ism

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Paulnixon.jpg

Paul Nixon is an English cricket player who has played for Leicestershire, England, England A, MCC and Kent.He is filled with energy and enthusiasm behind the stumps along with his inventive batting technique have been hailed by many. Nixon has made the reverse sweep his own and is one of the few keepers to leave the stumps and dive in front of the ball when opposing batsmen attempt this stroke.
Since playing international cricket, Nixon has become renowned for his vibrant contributions vocally from behind the stumps. On the matter, Nixon remarked, "I've been doing it for 19 years and no one ever noticed before! It's not sledging mind. It's banter - like playing golf with a mate. I'm just trying to get 'em away from their concentration really."
On the last day of the 2006 season, Nixon was used as a declaration bowler against Essex. He was clubbed for 69 off five overs, whilst Darren Robinson, bowling at the other end, was hit for 117 off just 4.4 overs. Mark Pettini smashed 114 off just 29 deliveries, a knock including 11 sixes. According to a BBC report, they both served up "10 overs of utter rubbish - on agreement - to allow Mark Pettini the easiest century he will ever hit." This serves to demonstrate, if not Nixon's desire to force a result, that he is not a cricketer intent on playing for averages.

I'm the 3rd person..:cheers

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I thought Themer was.

macintosh

Club Captain
Paulnixon.jpg

Paul Nixon is an English cricket player who has played for Leicestershire, England, England A, MCC and Kent.He is filled with energy and enthusiasm behind the stumps along with his inventive batting technique have been hailed by many. Nixon has made the reverse sweep his own and is one of the few keepers to leave the stumps and dive in front of the ball when opposing batsmen attempt this stroke.
Since playing international cricket, Nixon has become renowned for his vibrant contributions vocally from behind the stumps. On the matter, Nixon remarked, "I've been doing it for 19 years and no one ever noticed before! It's not sledging mind. It's banter - like playing golf with a mate. I'm just trying to get 'em away from their concentration really."
On the last day of the 2006 season, Nixon was used as a declaration bowler against Essex. He was clubbed for 69 off five overs, whilst Darren Robinson, bowling at the other end, was hit for 117 off just 4.4 overs. Mark Pettini smashed 114 off just 29 deliveries, a knock including 11 sixes. According to a BBC report, they both served up "10 overs of utter rubbish - on agreement - to allow Mark Pettini the easiest century he will ever hit." This serves to demonstrate, if not Nixon's desire to force a result, that he is not a cricketer intent on playing for averages.

I'm the 3rd person..:cheers

I have donated my remaining balance of 3530 to you.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
No vCash for Themer?:eek:

Its good that he doesn't care about it.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Can I borrow 5 000 will return soon. Have lost 3 lacs in last week

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Having a dream Luck these days(And a bit of sensible betting).So won a bit cash and i am being so generous,donating some cash,Just to increase people's interest in betting.

All you needy people get in line.First 10 of you will get 5k each ;)

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

jacobfelix

International Coach
Cant believe that ONLY ONE is standing in the Q :eek: I thought by this point of time, 3 dozen people will be standing in Q :D Some people are missing.....usually the ones who stand in line when donations are happening - Meet, Win, Bevab, AhmadShah, Sahil, Umair, blitzberg, Themer :D

Come on guys...quickly stand in line :eek:....else all the vcash will be taken away by yashdude....:D

by the way, someone is donating & someone is taking....Why am I getting excited...:p

Last edited:

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Having a dream Luck these days(And a bit of sensible betting).So won a bit cash and i am being so generous,donating some cash,Just to increase people's interest in betting.

All you needy people get in line.First 10 of you will get 5k each ;)

Some people are missing.....usually the ones who stand in line when donations are happening - Meet, Win, Bevab, AhmadShah, Sahil, Umair, blitzberg, Themer :D

Here I am, the most needy person around. :p

Last edited:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I would love to have some. Thanks. Recently lost 3 lacs, slowly trying to earn it back

Users who are viewing this thread