No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Mate Can you please make a Pakistan Premier League Season I Banner I am Starting It Soon..

Hey mate 2 logo request.

1) International Monsters
2) Associate Falcons

Mate Can you please make a Pakistan Premier League Season I Banner I am Starting It Soon..
Both RA.

Requested ACC Banner

ACCBanner.png

mate, thats exactly what i wanted, the more i thought about it the more i realised i didnt need the web overlay anyway but i havent been able to get internet access lately to tell you. thanks a ton :clap

Thanks for doing the avatar of Anushka Sharma. Good to see that at least someone noticed her. She is undoubtedly one of the finest actresses we have in Bollywood currently but always goes un-noticed.
Wow, Rahulkhush gave me a negative rep for this post. Go get a life Rahul.

hey mate, if you still have the psd of the banner could you please make signature sized mini banners 'Australian Cricket Council', 'Australian Domestic Cricket Council', 'Australian Womens Cricket Council', 'Australian Indoor Cricket Council' and 'Australian Cricket Council Miscellaneous Game'

hey mate, if you still have the psd of the banner could you please make signature sized mini banners 'Australian Cricket Council', 'Australian Domestic Cricket Council', 'Australian Womens Cricket Council', 'Australian Indoor Cricket Council' and 'Australian Cricket Council Miscellaneous Game'

Sure. I will do it soon.

mate, with the logos i was going to ask you but i had already asked too much from you, so thanks.

Melbourne Mavericks
Sydney Superstars
Adelaide Allstars
Hobart Heros
Gold Coast Sharks
Brisbane Bears
Perth Protectors
Canberra Crusaders

The banner is superb mate :p:thumbs

mate, thats exactly what i wanted, the more i thought about it the more i realised i didnt need the web overlay anyway but i havent been able to get internet access lately to tell you. thanks a ton :clap
Thanks. And glad you liked it.

mate, with the logos i was going to ask you but i had already asked too much from you, so thanks.

Melbourne Mavericks
Sydney Superstars
Adelaide Allstars
Hobart Heros
Gold Coast Sharks
Brisbane Bears
Perth Protectors
Canberra Crusaders
RA

Requested Logos.

Falcons.png
Monsters.png
IPLLogo.png

Last edited:
Just to inform you all some members asked me of Avatar tutorial. So i decided to make it. Its 70% done. So wait for it.:)

Viral can you make a signature supporting "South Africa in World cup 2011".:cheers

You have become a Logo guru for me :thumbs

Fantastic Logos Viral :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread