No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Good stuff for a first try. Just an advice though, try to keep these style of layouts monotonous, they don't work in unison. Like the brown fill of the gradient in the bottom needs to be with a grey tint. Good stuff, kiu.

Dreamweaver?

Thanks for advice

Nah not yet coded it. Only a psd. Going to learn html and css and Flash coding after next month in classes. So practicing layouts as flash is going in classes scripting in flash is still remaining to teach.

By the way do you know coding and if yes which flash, css or html.

Thanks for advice

Nah not yet coded it. Only a psd. Going to learn html and css and Flash coding after next month in classes. So practicing layouts as flash is going in classes scripting in flash is still remaining to teach.

By the way do you know coding and if yes which flash, css or html.

Lol, what you call flash coding is Actionscript. Yeah, I know dreamweaver and flash. Been horribly long since i've done anything worthwhile on Dreamweaver though.

I only know how to move a hand made person and text through animation and some shape motion and masking.:lol
Still to learn actionscript so don't know anything about it and in our classes they are going to take actionscript 2 and not 3 while overall this days 3 is in run and in trend.

Pretty nice layout.
As an advice try to work on colors a bit. A web layout must not look dull and at the same time their must be a hierarchy in the whole layout.

Was having time so made this Vettori Avvy.

Vettori.jpg

Viral , also add Perth Pirates logo to that list . After you are done with my logo's (Johannesburg Classics & Perth Pirates) request , i ll request for a banner :)
And vettori's avvy is BEA...Utiful though personally i don't like him :p

Matt Prior and Lee avvy. Tried something new in Lee avvy which turnout good i think. Comments are welcomed.

Prior.jpg
Lee.jpg

Viral , also add Perth Pirates logo to that list . After you are done with my logo's (Johannesburg Classics & Perth Pirates) request , i ll request for a banner :)
And vettori's avvy is BEA...Utiful though personally i don't like him :p

Thanks. Logo added to the list. Maybe will be done by tomorrow.

Both the avvys are looking wonderful. :D
Something is disturbing in that Lee avvy . Prior's is brilliant though .

THanks and maybe its a effect that i have given.:D

Can you make few graphical buttons?

Sri Lankan Premier League Season One & Sri Lankan Premier League Season Two

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread