No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Sorry for being impatient but just wanted to ask when will it get ready?

Your date will be final. No point in arguing on that but just wanted to ask :0

Great going mate. The last time around I saw this thread you were trying to learn how to do stuff. Now you're above par, and improving really fast. I'm impressed. Try for improving your skills in blending. That's what I got to say.

Brill. Do good work and fancy yourself in the top contenders in the best gfx makers next year. You're really doing good.

Just started yesterday learning this cinema 4d and made this 2 render. Well this are my starting two renders so sorry if they are not that good and yes you cannot use them now as they need some more lighting. I will release them soon.

c4d14.png

12137717.png

----------
Great going mate. The last time around I saw this thread you were trying to learn how to do stuff. Now you're above par, and improving really fast. I'm impressed. Try for improving your skills in blending. That's what I got to say.

Brill. Do good work and fancy yourself in the top contenders in the best gfx makers next year. You're really doing good.

Thanks for the lovely comment. Really Appreciated. And yes i am working on blending by trying different GMaps, Adjustment layers etc.

Last edited:
Ah, the second one's good. Some tips for the first one. Don't try to extrude too much out of the mesh or overdo any deformer for that matter. You see those inverted faces appear out of it which is not good. Overlapping in short sense.

Pick the vertices individually and drag them out.

Good color combo. Little too professional for first try. Tutorials?

Ah, the second one's good. Some tips for the first one. Don't try to extrude too much out of the mesh or overdo any deformer for that matter. You see those inverted faces appear out of it which is not good. Overlapping in short sense.

Pick the vertices individually and drag them out.

Good color combo. Little too professional for first try. Tutorials?

Thanks. Yeah learned from the good tutorial by Angelus Hellion on deviantart. It is beautifully explained tutorial. And some other by browsing deviantart.

The two look pretty good, but can I know what they are actually? I am a noob in such stuff, so don't know have much info regarding all this. :)

@ Yudi it is a software called Cinema 4d. It is used to make models like architecture buildings, men and women model and much more.

@ Dipak its not a free software. You have to buy it. Its useful if you want to go ahead in human modelling, game modelling etc.

Yeah from where can I buy it. Will it be available at crossword or at any software shop or do you have to buy it online as is it easy also. I am really intersted and can save some pocket money to buy it. And yeah is the cost less than 1500 Rs

Yeah from where can I buy it. Will it be available at crossword or at any software shop or do you have to buy it online as is it easy also. I am really intersted and can save some pocket money to buy it. And yeah is the cost less than 1500 Rs

I got it from my brother so i don't know the price but if you want to know go to maxon.net. There are list of stores located in India. It will help you.

I will post request of Tarun in half hour.

Last edited:
Mate Can You Make A Banner and Logo For My Graphics Thread Please

Users who are viewing this thread