Virender Sehwag's Downloads(Back In Business)

do u guys like my download's

• yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am waiting for that Indian domestic patch!

It would be good to see some new players in the domestic teams, and please make their original logos, because it wouldn't be good to use australia's domestic logos...And make the exact bat for each player(players with their real name)...

This patch is a "must have" for me!!! keep the good work coming!

GB

I'll make the original logoss.But plzz post the bat list for all players so that my work becomes easy.Also tell the names of the fsh files for the austrailian domestic teams.

Last edited:
hey,VS if you want me to do the stumps and pitchads I'll be ready for that but I have no knowledge about the domestic pitchads and stumps.

This is a real good effort. Let me know if you need any help with the Indian domestic patch. I can help with the rosters.

thank you all for your concerns but i and avk2love want to do it on our own but if we need some help we'll ask for it.
Can some one give the bat list for indian domestic players so that my work becomes easy(i know Some) and Also tell the names of the fsh files for the austrailian domestic teams.

Last edited:
Virender Sehwag said:
thank you all for your concerns but i and avk2love want to do it on our own but if we need some help we'll ask for it.
Can some one give the bat list for indian domestic players so that my work becomes easy(i know Some) and Also tell the names of the fsh files for the austrailian domestic teams.
Ok! All the best. I for one am waiting to download. I will try and let you know about the bats too. Give me a day or two.

hi what happened to the caps, hats gloves and tons of other things...

Users who are viewing this thread