Virgin Premier League Transfer Thread - 13.2.2010

Milan Badelj - quick google says he's another good young Croatian midfielder, so along with Toulalan and the other new signing Gaetano D'Agostino we should be able to feed good ole Grafite well!

He doesn't look that impressive to me, Max. He's never played for Croatia internationally and Dinamo Zagreb are hardly worldbeaters, although they are decent.

He's 19, don't really expect players to get international caps that young all the time. Dinamo are also the most successful Croatian club side having produced players such as Luka Modric, Vedran Corluka, Eduardo and Niko Krancjar come to mind straight away.

They are the most successful side in Croation history and they have produced some decent players, but they are still hardly world beaters. ;)

Why would a bunch of Croats be world beaters anyway? They don't have a means to keep all of their good players, hence they won't be able to add to their something like 2 European trophies in this day and age. At no point did I say they are world beaters. I'm just saying that because they aren't the best side it doesn't mean they can't produce good players.

From this, I hope you have learnt an important lesson, never come to these forums, or go through life as a matter of fact without some kind of hidden agenda :p.

I do wonder if Ollie has played on a bit and if we've managed to sign some more players, certainly would do us a world of good especially if it's another striker and maybe a defender too.

Users who are viewing this thread