Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

nice idea but i dont know how to make form scratch, so i cant make those.

i noticed that i have stopped making pitch ad's and stumps so i am going to start them again by making the vb series stumps and pitch ad's i hope no one has created it.

voldemort said:
........... so i am going to start them again by making the vb series stumps and pitch ad's i hope no one has created it.

I've made them. :p :p :cool:

Attachments

• vb.jpg
    vb.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 292
Well i made a Puma pitch AD and stumps for ODI. Iwould like to thank Bharat for proving that pitch ad's can be made transparent and prakash for corecting a mistake of mine.

and bharat was that your first stumps that had a camera in it?

Last edited:
Cool.....can you now make a transparent mobile 3 pitch ad?Rahul's mobile 3 pitch ad has all that white stuff.So can you make a transparent one for me?

can you provide a link to the download? or attach the file?

hey the download link does not work. i clicked then the download info came.Then i clicked download. then it said page not found.

Come on tell me which downloads do you like?

1)Favoutie stumps
2)Favourite pitch AD
3)Favourite TV Graphics
4)Other favourite things which i have made(teams, kits, ball etc)

MY favourites are:-

1)Videocon stumps - ODI
Videocon stumps - Test
2)Puma Pitch AD
3)ESPN v1.1
4) Umpire kit(that goldenish colour.)

Last edited:
Well check out the new kit for the Ghosts. Actually it seems as if they are not wearing any kits. So do you like their new kit or er no kit or well...
so what do you think?

actually, modify the helmet so that the grill isnt' shown but rest of it is(black color), pads black with red shoes and gloves, and the uniform/kit black but with blue stripes and all writing in red. Green is ugly.

here are the screenshots for my keepers kit this consists of Gloves and pads by Kookabura and GM one of slazenger will come soon

they look good so far but is it possible for u to make different coloured gloves so that we can choose what colour we want

well name the colour and i will make them and by the way i made thses gloves according to the pics that dobby2k4 or dooby2k4 gave me.

voldemort you never accept my reguest.So can you please make ten sport tv graphic patch.I know that ste has made one but it has only the line up'score card' That is it and it doesnt say the logo on the top so can you make a accurate one for me please thank you

Users who are viewing this thread