Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

voldemort said:
that cartoons cannot be made becaus EAsports doesnt have such a thing as for 3rd umpire do you have any screens or any idea how it looks? because i havent seen them.

i think you can do it for the third umpire .
i'll see if i can get some screenies.
normally they show it on star and espn .even sony tv used to do it during ICC tournaments.

Anyhow how mate voldie,i'm waiting for the world cup 2003 tv graphics :cool:

Maybe you could make a team with the Lord of the Rings characters.Or the Harry Potter Characters. :D

It would be cool to have differant races in LOTR.

Gondor

Faramir
Boromir
Denethor
Gandalf
Aragorn
LEgolas
Gimli
Pippin
???
???

Rohan

Theoden
Theodred
Eomer
Eomund
Eowyn
Hama
Meriadoc
Frodo
Sam
???
???

Evil Side

Sauron
Saruman
Lurtz
Gothmog
Grishnakh
Uruk-Hai
Orc
Mumakil
Haradrim
Soldier of Rhun
Trolls

And then Harry Potter:

Good Side:

Harry
Ron
Hermione
Lupin
Dumbledore
McGonagall
Snape
Tonks
Moody
Kingsley
Sirius

Bad Side

Voldemort :D
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Crabbe
Goyle
Bellatrix Lestrange :mad:
Theodore Nott
Avery
Wormtail :mad:
???
???

Well it seems to be a good idea. But some faces would be tough. like voldemort(not mine) sauron. and i didnt expect snape on the good side. As for the World cup 2003 TV Graphics i have a little problem check out the screen. See those white parts? i have to get rid of them. and arrange those letters

Last edited:
excellent graphics.would be worth the wait
anyway ,gold here's the bad side
voldemort
lucius malfoy
crabbe
goyle
nott
bellatrix
rudolphus
rabastan
barty crouch
avery
wormtail
jugson
dolohov
rookwood
a good fourteen member death eater side can also include snape in it as he was one earlier

and we can also have a good side comprising of the order of the phoenix
dumbeldore
moody
sirius black
remus lupin
dedalus diggle
mcgonagall
hagrid
maxime
harry
ron
hermione
and hte other school children-goerge,fred,neville,ginny
would be a good side :cheer

voldemort said:
that cartoons cannot be made becaus EAsports doesnt have such a thing as for 3rd umpire do you have any screens or any idea how it looks? because i havent seen them.
ya man u can c it on any current series outside india or u remember that tigr crawls in between worldcup matches.
pls try to make that or can u put logos in replys for E.g hutch or something else :onpc

jacky1810 said:
ya man u can c it on any current series outside india or u remember that tigr crawls in between worldcup matches.
pls try to make that or can u put logos in replys for E.g hutch or something else :onpc

Wellin real life it does appear. but in cricket 2004 nothing special appears during replay's so adding is the only way that it can be added. and i sont know adding I only know editing. As for logo in replay ste is trying it.

well voldemort it looks good so far. good luck to finish it

voldie have you also changed the start of the match and other game graphics for WC2003 as you did it for the espn .2.0 version?

no i doesnt because ESPN 2.0 has it's score on the top of the screen and World Cup 2003 had it's down so i couldnt use Channel 9 patch. instead i used sky sports

could u make your own special 'Ghost' layout for your ghost series??? I would like to use that. The text could be like blood with bones as border with a blackish theme. Just a sugestion.

Users who are viewing this thread