Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

Okay everyone here is the no-sponsor graphics made by me. Installation instruction are given in as a readme in the file. i hope you like it do post your comments and suggestions. The rope is not like in the screenshot

Last edited:
well i have a new idea in mind, making a team of aliens. Yes i will edit their faces, kit and players. The team i will edit is the Dukes xi.

The board of ghosts have said that their ghosts were getting bored without sport and wanted their own team in the game. So the Board decided to have a team of themselves in cricket first. They have signed a contract with the Internatinal cricket Council and have assured them that they will play more sincerely than other players on the pitch. They will be introducing their Teams soon after they have gone through the best of their teams. They will also announce their kits.

The chairman of the board said: We look forward to our team playing it's first match in earth with the All Stars.

A little teaser. this is my first face, so it isnt much good.

Another teaser but i doesnt look like expected. doesnt have the right look.

nice work voldemort good luck in completing the project of Ghosts

Help needed. Can anyone make commentry files for those ghosts? i need names of the ghost to appear in the game. as the names will be replaced. so i might require commentry.

And on the brighter said i am happy to announce that will_p will be making bats for those ghosts.

Okay then the face in the second screenshot will not be used because it isnt odd enough but i have three faces and they will come.

okay guys i changed the three saces black face 1a 1b 2a 2b 3a 3b i am not sure which players use these faces so all players who use this will have faces like ghosts. so is anyone can tell who those players are then they have to change their faces to 4a 4b 5a 5b 6a and 6b. Please try to help

The board of ghost have subitted the first xi of their team to the ICC.The names are: -

1) Shadow (Mellifica)
2) Nightmare (Marico)
3) Mayhem (wk) (Roche)
4) Pirate (Diego Sandias)
5) Commander General (c) (Kearny)
6) Viking (Juglans)
7) Torpedo (Regia)
8) Zero (Centifolia)
9) Typhoon (Promotex)
10) Xenical
11) Mildew

Names in bracket are real names while the others are nick names. for the last two thy do not have a nick name.

P.S. 200th post

I have found a few players who have ghost faces and i will edit them. names are:-

Jayasuriya from Sri Lanka

West Indies and West Indies 'A'
Lara
Drakes
Hurley
Samuels
Hibbert
Smith

Matikenyeri from Zimbawe.

How ever i havent searches all teams. i havent searches county and england and asutralia and some other teams. only india,zimbawe,srilanka and west indies.

well we can also make a death eater's XI .you would like to advocate that idea voldemort can inlclude players like malfoy,pettigrew and other death eaters from the harry potter series.
we can also easily get their faces!

Users who are viewing this thread