Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

sachinisgod said:
hey voldemort thats a cool one...keep it up...just one thing dude...the word "total" and the score in the scorecard are too close for comfort...will create problems when teams post 3digit totals...
Or double digits for that matter.

Voldemort,

do you plan on making a complete TV graphics patch like the Channel 9 patch? If so that'd be great. Also, is it possible to make a Pepsi pitch mat, I've been trying like hell but the Graphics Importer 2.2.1 won't accept the image.

trouble is i cannot change the logo in channel 9 but i am considering mixing them.having no luck with the hutch logo on replay(have to consult ste) and the requests coming soon and how does the icc 2004 graphics look like?

made the tutorial but it is not much informative as i am not a good teacher

yes [email protected]

jacky1810 said:
hey voldemort can u tell me how to make pitch graphics so that i can try it
yes jacky
if you have photoshop:- first open the file in photoshop.go to image>image size give the value 512(first box) and 256(second box) pixels not inches.then image>rotate canvas>flip vertical. then image>mode>index. click ok then save as give any name. in graphics importer click import as bitmap for the files pitch ad wet dry etc then play the game and you are done.
to make the pitch ad a zip file click on more options in graphics importer selest pitchad wte click on >> and do the same for all pitch ad(hard dry etc)

voldemort, can u try making the ICC 2004 or WC2003 graphics, im sure there are videoshots off the graphic. Ste has made an ICC 2004 one, so maybe you can ask him

Okay everyone good news i have made ESPN 2.0 Beta which is a modified version of Channel 9 patch.
Secondly i made a few more patches
1)Videocon Pitch AD
2)Videcon Test Wickets

Still to come:
1)Espn 2.1
2)ICC champions trophy TV graphics
3)World CUP 2003 TV Graphics
4)NO sponsor pitch ad and stumps and adboards(means there will be no sponsors just plain.

And if anyone have a request please ask

okay then made the ICC Champions trophy graphics

Last edited:
hey, your new ESPN thing rocks! few changes but it looks much better now. Whats the ICC.zip file?
thanks

it would be really cool if you could make a VB series combo with the new Aus shirt with VB logo, the VB stumps and the VB pitch logo

ravigoteti said:
hey, your new ESPN thing rocks! few changes but it looks much better now. Whats the ICC.zip file?
thanks
The ICC.zip is the ICC Champions Trophy TV Graphics

Shake_12 sure i can help if you have add my in msn and i will help you there.

And b.lee i will try to make those have you got any screens or any idea where i might get it?

well i have made the no sponsor graphics though not the download files. I have the screens tell me about your opinion. pitch ad's are to be offed in the settings that appear before game as i cant make . Ignore the ropes i have modified it.

Last edited:
Hey voldemort can u show me how to make the tv graphics

well sure borncricketer just add me at [email protected]. and will give you an online class. be sure to have a copy of star sports patch or even nine i dont mind.

Users who are viewing this thread