Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

Well I made the ESPN TV graphics and it is just an edited version of ste?s Star Sports Patch. I just changed the Colour and logo and I am currently trying to change the shapes. I am calling this beta and thanks to ste for creating the Star Sports Patch. Screenshots on 6th at night or as early as possible.

a few screend of My ESPN graphics

a few screens of My ESPN graphics

Last edited:
sure will. IF more people know how to then more of these can be created but do you have photshop?

Made then new version of the ESPN TV Graphics made a few changes re made the scorecard and modified the logo(added a glow to it) and added an ESPN logo to the infobar(statistics box) and made the line up box more informative on batting position screenshot of all three are present. this is version 1.1

The file for the v1.1 is attached

Last edited:
Looks good, im using it for my game aswell. :).. can u make the WC2003 and ICC 2004 graphics man?

Last edited:
Is simple jus take a star sports patch then use starsports graphics and change watever u want to insert th graphics.

Great patches!!! I really like your coca-cola combo and the espn graphics are awesome keep it up!!I am really looking forward to your next patch! :clap

voldemort can you make the coca cola pitch mat that has a coca cola bottle around it is coca cola written if yo remember in sharjah when india played new zealand and ausses in sharjah 1998

hey voldemort thats a cool one...keep it up...just one thing dude...the word "total" and the score in the scorecard are too close for comfort...will create problems when teams post 3digit totals...

E=MC said:
Looks good, im using it for my game aswell. :).. can u make the WC2003 and ICC 2004 graphics man?
Yes you guessed right that is my next patch

sachinisgod said:
hey voldemort thats a cool one...keep it up...just one thing dude...the word "total" and the score in the scorecard are too close for comfort...will create problems when teams post 3digit totals...
Yes the entire thing is conjusted have to do something

and as for the request i will make them soon now that my exams are over by tommorow (8-12-2004)

hey voldemort can u tell me how to make pitch graphics so that i can try it

Users who are viewing this thread