Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

can u do the pitchad and stumps for this years VB series??? that would be awesome.

voldemort said:
Hello i am starting this thread for those who have requests on making new graphics for cricket 2004. i have so far succeded in making stumps and pitch ad (which is'nt of great notice) and if you have any requests please ask so

Can U Make These Stumps

Thanx

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    53.2 KB · Views: 328
Voldermort could you pls make a black side screen for one day matches. Please thank you. A white side screen in one dayers don't look real what was Ea Sports thinking man.

scubbasteve89 said:
can u do the pitchad and stumps for this years VB series??? that would be awesome.

Stumps made already and i will try to make pitch ad.

Voldermort could you pls make a black side screen for one day matches. Please thank you. A white side screen in one dayers don't look real what was Ea Sports thinking man.

I am not sure how to do that so i cant help you there sorry.

And for those keeper kits i will be releasing two versions
1)Non GI format means you install them manually. i will give the required BMP files you can install them on which ever team you want.

2)Zip on demand gives you the option to tell me which team you want the gloves to come and i will make you a GI format.

ex:- you want gm for aus kookabura for eng etc i will make them for you.

here are the GM and Kookabura keppers kit in Non-GI format. You have to manually install them to the team you like

Last edited:
Stumps made already and i will try to make pitch adVoldemort

where are they stumps loacted for download?

Users who are viewing this thread