Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

Hello voldemort let me tell you that the test ball looks superb in the game mate could you pls make the same in white balls too. plsssssssss cheers. Also hope you will post the black sightscreen soon.

it doesnt matter about the tsunami pitchmat.,
cause borncricketer has made one

your earlier avatar was better

Can anyone please send me the Australian teams trousers, pads, gloves and keeping stuff. My brother thought that it might be fun for him to swap around the uniform before I could back them up

I can post a completely clean gob here if u want- no updates, no new rosters, no pitch ads, no nothing.

how can you do that, the gob file is about 800meg. It would be much easier for you to send me the files individually

thanks ice_man waugh but I tried all of those and what happens is they dont come with the trousers, gloves, pads and keeping stuff

Aussies r tops said:
voldemort, i have a question about your posts. when there is an image in the post, how do u do it? i know that you click on the image icon, but afterwards can u type in an "address" from your computer (i.e. C://Program Files.....)or does it have 2 be a website?

well not exactly you can upload it from your computer but it has a file size limit for each BMP, JPG or GIF ever seen the button "manage attachments" when you post a reply? it allows three files to be uploaded whatever the extention be.

As for my ball i just noticed that in close up it looks mixed. as for the white ball i will try.

as for my avtar well yeah it does seem better to be changed. actually it isnt my laptop i havent got one. i just added my desktop to the screen to a picture of laptop that i got in the internet.

and as for a clean gob cant you copy it from your CD?

voldemort said:
As for my ball i just noticed that in close up it looks mixed. as for the white ball i will try.
as for my avtar well yeah it does seem better to be changed
I agree...............the red ball has whitish patches and the new ball is a little lightish red and should be a bit darker but it is very good...........and your new avatar sucks quite frankly.........

Can someone PLEASE! post me the Australia trousers, batting and keeping stuff

Happy Birthday Planetcricket!

As a birthday gift for planetcricket.org i would like to present a cricket 2004 desktop wall paper to them. The Wall paper is available for resolutions if 800*600 and 1024*768 anyone can download this and it does'nt affect the game. Good for your desktop if you get bored of it.

P.S. 800600 is 800 X 600
1024768 is 1024 X 768

Users who are viewing this thread