Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

JACKY123 said:
hi!i am a new user can u just help me out.can u make a pitch(orange) ad and stumps(orange) with [FIZZI] written on them with white or black,and also can u tell me how to exactly enter stuff into the game i have g.importer v2,and also can u tell which software to use for making pitch ads,stumps,kits etc plzzz thanks!

by orange did you mean colour or any other organization? most of my downloads are GI format except the keeping gloves. to import them press import as zip then select the file then open. then the rest is obvious. to mke pitch ad's and stumps you need a software that can copy, paste, resize, flip and has different colour modes. i will try to make those stumps soon

hello guys here are the black side screens for most of the australian and english stadiums. most not all alright? make sure that you copy and paste the following offsets onto your BMPlist.txt before installing.

SightScreen,21,565145137,Adelaide,569454929,Brisbane,570147153,3,574559329,Cairns,578369521,Canaberra,580507873,Docklands,588547393,Lilac Hills,592720545,Melbourne,600949857,Sydney,605038113,Birmingham,631253217,11,645022609,12,687058893,13,691310197,14,695448913,15 ,699915137,16,701033345,17,709991417,18,760565005, 19,781176817,20,789114641,21

more side screens when offsets are found. and jacky i think those were made by someone else on your request.

Last edited:
voldemort said:
by orange did you mean colour or any other organization? most of my downloads are GI format except the keeping gloves. to import them press import as zip then select the file then open. then the rest is obvious. to mke pitch ad's and stumps you need a software that can copy, paste, resize, flip and has different colour modes. i will try to make those stumps soon
hi!there actually i meant orange color,and plz can u name such asoftware.

good work voldemort.
i think some mebers like prashant and das_vicky might help u in finding the remaining offsets.i think we can also put an ad on the sight screen like the toyota avensis one at lords.,etc

I would be good if the offsets for Indian stadiums are found bcause I play mostly in Indian stadiums.

hey!hi there, i had requested for stumps and a pitch ad+ad board(if possible) in orange color with FIZZI written on it/them in wite color

which stadiums adboard do you want to replace? or do you mind it non GI format for manual installation?

Last edited:
does anyone know how you can set it so that you have the vb pitch mat for one day games, the three logo for home test games and the travelex logo for away test games without just changing in GI every time

and voldemort, could you please post you bmp list for GI

Shake_12 said:
.........can u make a fix for the screen which shows the cricket 2004 sign den the ruby sign can u make something which makes it show whats happening in the game instead of ruby and all that

tanxs

I've tried that befor but only ended up geting colours.See this

b.lee do you mean in the same venue or different venues? if you want it to be 3 logo in australia then replace all australian pitchmats with three logo and the rest with travelex

shake_12 i will try to make it. you can replace that video with another by replacing the real video(.../EA Sports/Data/Movie) and replace the vidscreen.m1v with a video that has the same resolution and upside down.

here is the Fizzi pitch ad and stumps.

Last edited:
i was just wondering do you find Test matches hard enough? do you want it harder? do you find it easy to dismiss the CPU? do you finish the match in two or three days? do you want the CPU to be more defensive? do you want me to create and AI patch? Gold has already provided me a tutorial so i should be able to make one.

fine, go ahead. I herad Boss' patch was good, can u make a mix of Tutsi's, Ravi/Ragada's and Gold's patches?

Users who are viewing this thread