Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

i can if they dont mind. what do you want from each patch?

voldemort said:
i can if they dont mind. what do you want from each patch?
Golds Pacing and AI shot selection.......Tutsi's AI bowling, Human bowling/AI fielding(I think it is good...) fro Ravi/Ragada's, and the rest from Bosses.....

zorax which versions of each patch?

and for thse waiting for my downloads, here is a TVS pitch ad orginally made by ravi/Rahul(dont remember who) in April 2004. I just made the white bits transparent. hope you guys like it.

Last edited:
hey!can u exactly tell me how can i enter tv graphics into the game.thankx.

hey!hi can u just tell how to exactly enter tv graphics into the game.thank u.

JACKY123 said:
hey!can u exactly tell me how can i enter tv graphics into the game.thankx.

hey!hi can u just tell how to exactly enter tv graphics into the game.thank u.

its easy very easy all you have to do is download the file then open it extract to ur C:program files/cricket2004/data/bats and then u have to go to graphics imp and import as zip and ur t.v graphics are installed:D

Hello everyone here is a screenshot of the TVS pitch Ad.

And i had a try to make an AI patch for Test Matches(now dont laugh). Tried to make the CPU more defensive and also tried to make batting difficult. Not sure wheather you guys find this difficult or not but i do find a difference. Not sure wheather i have edited the slogs. but try and tell me wheather i have. thanks to Gold639 and Tutsi for helping me. Attaching a beta file along with this post

Last edited:
My firt bat. A BDM Galaxy made on request by Shake_12.

Last edited:
Here is another bat also requested by shake_12. This one is a BDM challenger. And posted a screenshot of both the bats. And thanks shake_12 for pointing out the mistake.

Last edited:
Can you please make Pitch ad for southafrica and england series

Voldemart please make the pitchad for castlelager and mtn ans also for the standard bank logo of south africa currently you can see in the series between england and southafrica.

rahul_sunny007 said:
Voldemart please make the pitchad for castlelager and mtn ans also for the standard bank logo of south africa currently you can see in the series between england and southafrica.

I think that they have already been made somewhere on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread