Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

The australian kit is in the downloads section but not the parts I need because they were not out of date

now that Ajit has made a save game editor. I am thinking of making a Test Season around the world. it will contain all the major test playing teams. And the default user team would be australia.

And can you tell me which iss the hardest Al patch and can you post more than normal scores with it?

yeah it is
i checked on the config editor.
human difficulty level is the max in tutsi's patches.

hi buddy

can u try making the kits of the tsunami appealmatch that was played on thhe 10th of jan

sid_is_special said:
hi buddy

can u try making the kits of the tsunami appealmatch that was played on thhe 10th of jan

you dont have to wait for it.it is already made by Bharat do a search(on this site) on Tsunami and you will get it.

Good idea...using fixtures editor u could make it a full series.....but I think that means voldermot might be in Ghosts XI...........

both are dukes XI they wont come at the same time either PC XI or ghosts XI

hi!i am a new user can u just help me out.can u make a pitch(orange) ad and stumps(orange) with [FIZZI] written on them with white or black,and also can u tell me how to exactly enter stuff into the game i have g.importer v2,and also can u tell which software to use for making pitch ads,stumps,kits etc plzzz thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread