Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

here you go the slazeneger keeper kit. havent tested it yet but still i uploaded it. This is also in non-GI format.

Last edited:
no you have to manually install them to Graphics Importer.

extract all these bmp to a folder then open graphics importer go to the team that you want to add these keeper kits to.(eg. Australia ODI kit) yhen scroll down to keeper 512... then after selcting 512 click on import bmp and replace keeper 512 with 512 do the rest similarly. for all 256 128 64 32 16 and 8

voldemort said:
here you go the slazeneger keeper kit. havent tested it yet but still i uploaded it. This is also in non-GI format.
Just assumed................

Here is my Pepsi Pitch ad based on the real Pepsi Pitch AD. have a look at the real one and the ingame one. hope you guys like it. figure out which the ingame is and the real one is.

Last edited:
thats good, but u know it is pretty obivious to tell that the second one is the ingame one because of the batsman, wicket-keeper and the pitch :D

iceman_waugh said:
excellent work mate.
can you make one for the tsunami relief match?

what should i make? and since i didnt see the match can you provide pics of it?

i made another download too this time another ball for test matchs. havent tested it yet but i hope it looks good.

Last edited:
Hello voldermort your zipballs for test matches are superb so real man. I have a request voldemort could you pls try to do a black sightscreen foer onedayer's here are the offsets for sightscreens pls try by using the offsets thanks.

Sightscreens,4,570147153,1,580507873,2,691310197,3 ,709991417,4

joesaadati said:
Hello voldermort your zipballs for test matches are superb so real man. I have a request voldemort could you pls try to do a black sightscreen foer onedayer's here are the offsets for sightscreens pls try by using the offsets thanks.

Sightscreens,4,570147153,1,580507873,2,691310197,3 ,709991417,4

i have those offsets i can make thme black. but i should say only four stadiums can have black screens as each offset is use for one stadia. dont know which staiums these offsets use but i will try to mae them black. and i hop that the logo of that ball came correctly.

voldemort said:
here try this link it was made by bharat

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6609 provides the photo for it but i am unsure about the download link ask bharat he can help you there.

That's my old thread imported from cricket2004.co.uk.

For updates visit my new thread here

....And very impressive work voldemort
hug.gif

voldemort, i have a question about your posts. when there is an image in the post, how do u do it? i know that you click on the image icon, but afterwards can u type in an "address" from your computer (i.e. C://Program Files.....)or does it have 2 be a website?

It has to be a website location and not a location on ur computer.

Users who are viewing this thread