Weird problem --- Dual Core related??

kdudala

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So my computer is less responsive in odd numbered overs i.e. 1,3,5,7 etc. By less responsive, I mean I have to press the button earlier to time it right (e.g. I have to press the bowlign key when its in the middle of the bar so it doesnt go over and bowl a no-ball). In the even numbered overs, the response is instantaneous i.e. I press the button when the bowling marker is at the top.

I have an AMD X2 5000 with 2gb of RAM and an ATI 1300 Pro. I'm runnign it after the suggested fix to improve performance. The frame rate is solid, nothign wrong with it, just random timing issues. I have tried installing AMD's dual core optimizer but no luck so far. If it is a problem with dual core machines thats pretty sloppy given that this is a 2007 game. Can someone let me know if there's a way to fix this? Thanks

i have similar problems with my AMD dual core .. almost same specs as u but with ATI 1600 .. The batting and bowling becomes really irresponsive .. specially batting bcomes really hard to time the ball .. Is there any solution to this guys

this is an amazing error!! no really! this means you have to either chase down a total in half the overs or bowl half the overs poorly. The game is so easy anyway I suppose this gives the AI a realistic chance of winning.

No it doesnt seem to me that the problem should be due to the dual cores, especially on an Athlon X2 5000, which is such a good processor. A wierd problem indeed, maybe its just you ? I've had similar problems in my FIFA 07, where the frame rate used to drop to 30 in some places instead where it could generate even more than 60. I think you should try unistalling and installing the game - Thats what i did.

Users who are viewing this thread