Story West Indies International Season: The Road to Glory? ***Squads Announced!!!***

How will the West Indies do vs South Africa?

• Total voters
West Indies 20 Man Squad

R. Sarwan (C)
C. Gayle (VC)
D. Ramdin (wk)
P. Browne (wk)
S. Benn
D. Bravo
S. Chattergoon
S. Chanderpaul
X. Marshall
K. Pollard
R. Morton
B. Parchment
D. Sammy
D. Smith (Ds Smith- Devon Smith)
W. Perkins
M. Samuels
J. Taylor
D. Powell
F. Edwards
D. Smith (Dr Smith- Dwayne Smith)
it would be better if you put the S and R so we would know who it is.

Any way the Squad look good. i am glad to see Perkin in the Squad

That squad looks very good with a good mixture of youth and experience :) I fancy the West Indies to scrape this - should be very interesting :)

Nice squad Tom, good mix, I would have like to see Jaggs in there or Dave Mohammed, all in all still a good squad, in time we will see if the newbies can hold their own and start the climb back to the good old days.

Nice squad Tom, good mix, I would have like to see Jaggs in there or Dave Mohammed, all in all still a good squad, in time we will see if the newbies can hold their own and start the climb back to the good old days.

Amit was disappointed to me don't mine he distory my Team Barbados in the Domestic match.

and Yes I would love to see D Mohammad back, he is one of the most excited Cricketer ;)

Nice squads there. Should be a great series to watch! And great to see you start another story!

P.S:Your siggy doesn't have the link to this thread.

Thanks for pointing that out. Cheers for the comments so far. Slight delay due to my computer throwing a wobbly at the moment.

Best of luck in your new story Tom (hopefully you won't need it) :)

Great start to the story and should be a cracker if it's half as good as the Tom Baker one! In the West Indian squad there's a good mix of experience and youth, including some not very well known faces on the international scene! Good luck with this!

Users who are viewing this thread