West Indies vs India 2006 ODI Series

mistake, i thought harbhajan is not playing but its yuvi and i think most of the peoples have yuvi in team so it wont hurt as my one bowler is back thats a good news, and dravid's duck not to worry about that peoples too have him the team.

If you got Dravid as captain it's a problem, since it gives you -60. And some people have Yuvraj Singh as captain, so that's a miss for them too.

No Dravid for me so i am happy that he scored a duck :happy and also the leaders have Yuvraj as captain that means good news for others.

Atlast Sehwag made some runs, i have him that good.
Bravo got 2 wickets :) but so does Bradshaw that is not good for me :(

What a surprise MN Samuels :eek: is opening the bating for WI

:happy Morton gone for Duck, sorry to say this but Zahid had -90 so far.

Somehow it was a good thing that Pathan got the one run only, otherwhile it would be -120 now. I will drop heavily after this match.

And Bradshaw is impressive with the bowling, just as I don't select him.

I'm totally out of this one. Don't have Sarwan or Sehwag. Looks like another miracle is needed for me to win.

I've just got Sarwan. Sehwag hit his occasional fifty and didn't expect him to hit that.

Chanderpaul is another one you would want to have. Also Agarkar picked up another 2 wickets. jdbias would be more worried about the outcome of this series rather than the players performing. It's a good thing he stll has 20 grand.

Yeah, by now Chanderpaul is starting to hammer.

And Jbais put 40044 on India? :rolleyes: I thought he was a West Indies supporter. I myself put also 500 on them, but I wouldn't go further then that.

Lol maybe one of those bets where you win win. If Windies win series hes happy if they don't its a meh I knew they were going to lose but I win vCash!
I usually never bet on the series that early as something like what is going on now could happen. When I do bet it's a lot of money on the line. I can't stand only betting 500 for a 250 return.

ZexyZahid said:
Yeah, by now Chanderpaul is starting to hammer.

And Jbais put 40044 on India? :rolleyes: I thought he was a West Indies supporter. I myself put also 500 on them, but I wouldn't go further then that.

Yes, I am a Windies supporter but I am more than happy to lose 40000 vCash if the Windies take the series.

aussie1st said:
Lol maybe one of those bets where you win win. If Windies win series hes happy if they don't its a meh I knew they were going to lose but I win vCash!

Exactly!!!

i loose 3000 vcash on india, wasnt expecting win for W. Indies, and about teams morton and dravid in my team so negative points for me, pathan as captain (a big mistake to choose him as captain), only sarwan scored and gayle scored from my team.

Octavius said:
anyone know why Yuvraj didnt play..i missed it. Hes my captain :(

go windies!!!

If i am right, Yuvi had few muscular problems on the evening before the match!!!! Very unlucky india to miss yuvi!!!!! :crying

My position should improve too because of the performance of Sehwag, Sarwan and Bravo. Hopefully Pathan's poor show won't set me back by too much.

Users who are viewing this thread