West Indies vs India 2006 ODI Series

So far I've got from all the bonus players some bonus, except Lara.

And yeah, I hope Runako Morton plays good, since the top 3 doesn't have him.

Octavius said:
i need morton to fire up! this a really interesting series!!!

me too, got morton in my team and he surely have to fire up at least in 2 games, then its the chance for us to grab some points

me three, I got Morton :p I need Rania to do something as he is the player not many have. Doesn't have when he bats so low.

I too want Raina to do something, maybe a couple of direct-hit run-outs! And I dont have Morton, I thought Pathan would make him lbw every time! :p

I want Sehwag to come with a ton atleast :p .....
I also want Raina and Dhoni to get some runs.....
These three not making runs are pushing me down a lot :mad ...

I don't think that will happen, since he bats so low. That's why I didn't include him.

For now Baugh seems to be the better wicketkeeper, since he had hit more runs then Dhoni, but he got only one catch, so that's why he is two points behind Dhoni.

Lets see....may be Dhoni can be promoted up the order and may finish with ton.....
Still 3 ODIs to go.... Hope Dhoni to score more runs and so the more points.....

Everybody probably has Dhoni, so it shouldn't make much difference. Unless you have him as bonus player or captain.

i got fooled into picking Raina, thinking he would bat at no3-4 like in the warm up match. Hopefully he and dhoni will get a promotion and get into the runs.

I hear you Octavius :) It wasn't the warm up matches that got me. I never take the lineup from there. I took it from cricinfo's predicted one.

what a crap, i got sreesanth, coolymore and harbhajan in the team and sreesanth and collymore was not playing and sreesanth come back and now bhajji is not playing. "THE FACTORS OF LOOSING GAME"

NOOO!! Dravid has got a duck!!

And I didn't know the match would start one hour earlier.

Harbhajan Singh is actually playing since he is listed in the team list. And yeah, Sreesanth is back. Yuvraj Singh isn't playing, so that's a bonus for me, but Raina is coming at number 3. Not good for me, unless he gets a low score.

Users who are viewing this thread