West Indies vs India 2006 ODI Series

If only I had Chris Gayle and Rahul Dravid as my bonus players. I had both of them in my team. Hopefull I'll ses a Lara Century and a Harbhajan 5 fer

Gayle's got a duck! I think I will jump some more spaces because many people have him as captain!

viral1991 said:
Gayle's got a duck! I think I will jump some more spaces because many people have him as captain!

So for the people who enjoyed Gayle's first innings is likely to have big negative points as a captain.....

I also have him but not as a captain.....

I think this Newton's third law ;) ;) ;)

Lara seems like batting well....so might expect big thing from him!!!!!

Yeah, that's -15 for those who have Gayle in their team and -30 for those who has him as captain. Lara is gone by now for 14 runs. And Pathan grabbed two wickets. This isn't looking good for me, since I want West Indies to score a lot of runs and Dravid to make runs to chase that total.

now i need big scores from sarwan he is playing very slow, but slow and steady wins the race might be he can score 100 cuz he is the only last genuine batsman in the team and he got full 30 overs to play with.

A lot of people have Sarwan, but I see at the top, some of them not have him. So it's good for me he is scoring runs.

Oh no.....Today is my bad day....
I ve Bravo and Gayle.... both gone for ducks!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, he managed to get only 11 runs. I've got feeling there will be new persons on top.

And suddenly Bradshaw is grabbing wickets again since this series.

OH OH

Gayle-0
Dravid(c)-11
Chanderpaul-10
Yuvraj-Could save it
Lara-14
Dhoni-Might not get to bat
Pathan(AR1)-3-45 OKAY but 14
Dwayne Smith(AR2)-DNP
Harbhajan-1-32
Edwards-1-19
Agarkar-2-25

Only Yuvraj, Dhoni and Fidel can save me now

Everyone has the first two but I got Yuvraj as captain so you don't want him making too many runs ;) Dhoni I'm sure some have captain as well.
At least Yuvraj bowled today hopefully more of the same in the next game.

Can't believe how low Rania is batting. All the way down at 6, cricinfo listed he would probably come in at 4. Hopefully Pathan stops coming in at 3, hes wasting my new captains runs :)

I should move up, hopefully not to the top (don't want to get run down again!)

Users who are viewing this thread