West Indies vs India 2006 ODI Series

Oh...i m at 5th place!!!!
But still a long way to go!!!!

Yeah, and it is still pretty close between the top.

It feels good to be among the top in both competitions. Somehow I got the magic touch back.

i am still out of form in Fantasy Cricket:( .Hope that i will be back to the top .I have Yuvraj as captain hope that he plays well and get the man of the series:D.

Yea, Pathan was not very efficient in the first ODI. I also chose Yuvi, Sehwag, and my bowling choice was not good. I'd be happy if i avoid the last few places.

I've made a brilliant debut on FC at the 36th place :rolleyes:

Here's hoping that Pathan strikes it rich in the next few games....

The only problem with your team is your captain. If you made Dravid the captain, you would be on top. But that's the case with a lot of people. And a lot of matches has to be played yet.

I'm not that far behind you Zexy and my captain did jack all! Looks like I had the better team in the first round :p

We actually have almost the same team. Only difference is I've got Sarwan and Dwayne Smith and you've got Raina and Agarkar.

iceman_waugh said:
My form is like the stock market.
One series i'm up the other i'm down.

Indian stock market is going down and down from one week and my stocks too, if ur position is like that then u have to recover lot of points for that . . . LOL

heh well you are all beating me..after that first game, no lara and no gayle, also juvraj my captain didnt bowl or bat very well. i hope i can get away from last spot. i thought i had a good team, but they batted raina at 7! and kaif finally gets runs.

oh well theres always the sri lankan test match :)

Maybe some good news for me is coming. Dwayne Smith might play.

West Indies opted to rotate their squad during the recent series against Zimbabwe, which they won 5-0.

And Dwayne Smith, Corey Collymore and Dave Mohammed will all be hoping for a chance after sitting out the opening match.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/5000108.stm

Users who are viewing this thread