What car do you drive?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/ChopShopCreation.jpg

but thats the car i want ^^ jaguar xjs, remodeled by Leepu. Chop Shop: London Garage creation.
Only just read this post. What in the hell have they done to that Jag? Totally ruined it, that's what! Only a right twat would want to own such a monstrosity.

In fact, I'm gonna print that picture and keep it in my wallet to use as a twat detector. Save on valuable time figuring out if someone is worth knowing, just show them the picture, if they like it walk away!

Last edited:
Maruti 800 lol.

Both my GP's back in the motherland have Santros, which are pretty kewl.

hyundai-santro-2009.jpg

Pretty much perfect for Indian traffic.

i drive suzuki cultus i have just learn how to drive and today i went to my aunts house when i saw police i was scared a bit because they might stop me and ask for licence i dont have money to give police to save myself you people know what kind of police is there in pakistan if you give them money they are going to let you go whether you have broked a signal
48df8540e9601.jpg

Last edited:
How much did you get it for?
At the time, I think it was $29,000-31,000 USD (factoring in exchange rate at that time). I can look up the details later.

zMario added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

i drive suzuki cultus i have just learn how to drive and today i went to my aunts house when i saw police i was scared a bit because they might stop me and ask for licence i dont have money to give police to save myself you people know what kind of police is there in pakistan if you give them money they are going to let you go whether you have broked a signal
48df8540e9601.jpg
You also don't have your red L-Plate on the car, since it seems you have just started driving recently (or a green L-Plate).

If you get stopped, then you also have an Rs. 10,000/= fine for the lack of a learners plate and I believe 3-6 points on the license (if you even have one).

You can't just pay the cops off anymore, especially in Lahore. I hope you know that. 10 points and you lose your license (or prehaps its 12).

Last edited:
Because I have a job, which I consider quite profitable. Also, I didn't pay all $31,000 at once; it was installments. About $1750-1800 / month for 18 months which I paid off about a year ago.

Still lol. My dad's an executive at Kellogg's and my parents drive Honda's, and got me a cheap Jeep. They were complaining for that! :p

By the way, Ahmed Shah, I would recommend that you black out your license plate, because by the details you've given, somebody could send a ticket to your home for the lack of learner's plate and possible lack of license.

And it's just plain not safe.

I think they'd need slightly more evidence than a forum post. But all the same its a good idea to blank out any licence plates of cars you own (or are your parents).

I think they'd need slightly more evidence than a forum post. But all the same its a good idea to blank out any licence plates of cars you own (or are your parents).
Not really - you look up the license plate (if I can read it, I'm sure somebody else can), look up registered drivers for the car based on insurance (its all tied together), oh he's only a learning driver or has only had a license for 6 months, and there's no learners plate.

Either way, that is all VERY unlikely, but posting your license plate on the internet is usually a bad idea because it contains plenty of information (I mean if you can get it looked up and all)

And if somebody's really wanting to get him, look up the address that is listed for the license plate, drive over there, and wait for him to get in the car. Busted. :p

Not really - you look up the license plate (if I can read it, I'm sure somebody else can), look up registered drivers for the car based on insurance (its all tied together), oh he's only a learning driver or has only had a license for 6 months, and there's no learners plate.

You can't get a ticket for not having a L plate on a stationary car. It actually needs to be driven at the time.

You can't get a ticket for not having a L plate on a stationary car. It actually needs to be driven at the time.
True - I was just basing it on him saying this is his car, and so if he's the only one driving it, I would expect the learners plate (thats how I was thinking about it) :doh.

Either way, thats Rs. 10,000 down the drain if you get pulled over and 3-6 points on your license or a visit to jail if you don't have your license (which is what it seems like)

That's really not worth it.

I'm not saying he's lying but where is the proof that he even drove the car.

I could go grab a picture of any car, lets say for arguments sake an X5. I could then say it was mine and i drove it at 150mph up the M1 motorway while drinking a bottle of vodka and talking on my mobile phone without handsfree. Doesn't make it true.

Users who are viewing this thread