What car do you drive?

You know for a fact you could never get enough open road on the M1 before millions of caravans pulled out in front of you to make you slow down again ;)

You know for a fact you could never get enough open road on the M1 before millions of caravans pulled out in front of you to make you slow down again ;)
Actually since they finished widening it down near the M25, its been a lot nicer to drive on. Especially in a fictional car!

I ended up buying this... just about to bring up 2000 miles!

5772_545921002801_3004064_32322210_6263621_n.jpg

At the time, I think it was $29,000-31,000 USD (factoring in exchange rate at that time). I can look up the details later.

Can I order 4-5 of these from you. It cost three times here.

@ Sohum: I miss my Honda. :crying

Jet Black 2006 BMW X5 for Sale in San Antonio, Texas - Buy this Car for $24,995! - Classified Ads at Automotive.com

With good credit you can get that financed for less than 400 bucks a month.
Which cars people drive in the US is a poor indication of their wealth. Lots of idiots driving cars they cannot afford and cars which are considered "luxury" in other parts of the world are very affordable.

If it wasn't for all those custom duties and god know hat else, I would have been driving my dream Bentley car.

Bentlys are expensive in any country. I am talking about low end Mercedes, BMW and other luxury European cars.

$90,000 USD for a 2002 BMW X5?

That's unlikely.

I am talking of new one X5. Old one will be around $ 50K. Still cheap in Pakistan.

Do you have Accord?

scion_sid added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Bentlys are expensive in any country. I am talking about low end Mercedes, BMW and other luxury European cars.

BMW 3 series will still cost me my 2 BHK flat. :laugh

Whenever we see these cars we joke about how much they are worth in real estate (2 BHk, 3 BHK or 10 Acre Farmhouse etc.)

At the time, I think it was $29,000-31,000 USD (factoring in exchange rate at that time). I can look up the details later.

zMario added 9 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

You also don't have your red L-Plate on the car, since it seems you have just started driving recently (or a green L-Plate).

If you get stopped, then you also have an Rs. 10,000/= fine for the lack of a learners plate and I believe 3-6 points on the license (if you even have one).

You can't just pay the cops off anymore, especially in Lahore. I hope you know that. 10 points and you lose your license (or prehaps its 12).
i am not a learner now i can drive easily and in pakistan there is no point system or rs10000 fine it might be in islamabad but not in lahore

i am not a learner now i can drive easily and in pakistan there is no point system or rs10000 fine it might be in islamabad but not in lahore
Pakistan Driving License / Penalties

There are fines, and there is a point system in Pakistan.

The point system is not enforced very well though :laugh

And Sid... I don't sell cars / I don't own a car dealership / do anything with cars. :laugh

Dude my Jeep would easily be worth like 10-15 lakhs in India. I got it for approximately 2! (although it was a heavily subsidized price because we bought it from Kellogg's)

Cricketman added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

I ended up buying this... just about to bring up 2000 miles!

Snazzy, but what's with the texan numberplate? :p

Users who are viewing this thread