What car do you drive?

So whose is better? The Punto or the Ka?

Punto.

Bigger, Italian (Yes Italian cars always break but so do Fords) and not spelt like a noise you make when you've got something stuck in your throat.

img4a35aec6051b7.jpg

The beast. BMW X5 (2002). *Note, not actually my car - I stole the picture off the internet

Obviously, I'm due an upgrade soon, just need to find the right car (am looking to buy a 2010 model BMW I think)

This means your parents worked really hard.

Punto.

Bigger, Italian (Yes Italian cars always break but so do Fords) and not spelt like a noise you make when you've got something stuck in your throat.

Bigger. That is true. Managed to get 5 cricketers in it, plus me. Only thing was, with the kit bags as well, I went up a hill at about 20mph. It really isn't built for speed ;) (a bit like you Kev :p)

Good that it beats the Ka though :banana2

Hey! I'm so fast it almost looks like I'm not moving at all.

Uhm, no. I earned that myself, thank you very much.

It was a second-hand when I bought it, imported from Dubai. It wasn't new when I bought it, so it wasn't as expensive as you would think it is.

Can I work in your company?

Bigger. That is true. Managed to get 5 cricketers in it, plus me. Only thing was, with the kit bags as well, I went up a hill at about 20mph. It really isn't built for speed ;) (a bit like you Kev :p)

Good that it beats the Ka though :banana2

Punto's not built for speed? You don't know anything about the HGT do you? :p

Uhm, no. I earned that myself, thank you very much.

It was a second-hand when I bought it, imported from Dubai. It wasn't new when I bought it, so it wasn't as expensive as you would think it is.

How much did you get it for?

8!!!

Obviously your friends aren't built like me or Stevie!

Users who are viewing this thread