What car do you drive?

Damn you!

Wet weather is good man! Extra sliding around corners/roundabouts without too much damage to your tyres. Love a bit of a slide.

My old car before I got the c240. Some jack arse ran a red light, walked away completely fine , but had a mild concussion.

Attachments

• trailblazer.jpg
    trailblazer.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 12
I drive VW GOLF GTi Mk5

GOLF MK6 GTi on the way cannot wait for that.

see my picture above, If I was not in my SUV I would have probably been killed when that jackass hit me.

Come Friday my new wheels will be looking a lot like this

mazda6-17-07-09.jpg

Ooooooh...

Awwww...

Nice first car (I presume), wish I had somethin' that flash as my first.

i got my 1st car last summer 08, after i entered 11th grade. i didnt buy nor i payed money for it. it was my brothers, he moved out, went to college and gave it to me. so sweet mamma

2006 corvette convertible

k0ljba.jpg

256dbmd.jpg

zv5s2q.jpg

1 year later, 12th grade, and its still in good shape

MacLovin added 5 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/ChopShopCreation.jpg

but thats the car i want ^^ jaguar xjs, remodeled by Leepu. Chop Shop: London Garage creation.

That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. That's like wanting Herpes from Vanessa Feltz.

Nice choice on the Marz-da, Kev.

Ooooooh...

Awwww...

Nice first car (I presume), wish I had somethin' that flash as my first.

Mine is nothing compared to the cars my rich Indian friends drive. They get new $40,000 Lexus's or BMWs every year.

This is what one of my friends drive:
g_ext12.jpg

It's just a gross display of wealth, IMO. Especially when you give it to a 16 year old kid who only uses it to go to the school and back...

And what I hate most about them is the way they diss India. 'Oh it's so dirty, oh it's so crowded blah blah', all these notions they hold from the trip they took to India 9 years ago. They won't accept the fact that the country has changed so much during their time and matches up to that of the US or anywhere around the world. This kids mom won't even drive around in Indian clothes because she fears being spotted... Why are they afraid of who they are?

They diss India at every given stage but forget that it's their Indian education that enables them to buy that lexus every year. Sorry about my stupid rant, just had to get that off my chest :o

Last edited:
Nice choice on the Marz-da, Kev.
Well If I am honest, I didn't get much of a choice. It was either that or an Avensis and I don't like them, way too boring.

Just spent all morning cleaning my Mundaneo ready to hand it back to the lease firm. Looks the cleanest it's been probably since it was new at the moment!

I drive VW GOLF GTi Mk5

GOLF MK6 GTi on the way cannot wait for that.

Bit late to reply but anyway... I still prefer the look of the Mk5 GTI. My friend just got ordered a Mk6. Might change my tune if when I see it for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread