What car do you drive?

Driving a hatchback is Much easier in Delhi conditions. And, considering the way I drive, It's the safer option as well.. Weaving through traffic is much easier ;)

Abhas added 12 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Oh, I'm going to Australia for 2 years, and I might buy a 2nd hand car there. Any suggestions for a cheap, and efficient car?

I'm gonna be getting a new used car in about 25 days. I'm deciding between an Accord, Civic and Corolla. Leaning heavily towards the Accord right now.

The Accord Coupe looks pretty sexy but its way too small. :(

sohum added 0 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

I'm gonna be getting a new used car in about 25 days. I'm deciding between an Accord, Civic and Corolla. Leaning heavily towards the Accord right now.

The Accord Coupe looks pretty sexy but its way too small. :(

My rent's are gonna' be purchasing a new car. I decided I might as well have fun with them and toy around. I was blown away when they agreed on one of my recommendations. I've always felt attracted to this car. Oh well, it'll be a good car for them to drive to the shops nd' back :D

I recommended this, minus the red racing stripes and interior:
renault_megane_r26r_black-t2.jpg

Is this the year of the Jon's or what ?

Last edited:
From what I've seen, the new Megane reminds me of the Subaru Impreza from behind.

I could always purchase the vinyls and interior but whats the point in doing so. Either way, it's not like my parents are going to be racing at 11PM on a Saturday night.

Last edited:
swift_red.jpg

That's my Beast! Swift.. It's in Diesel, and Got great performance!

Max, you are absolutely right.. Cars in India are painfully slow. Not because of the car though, its the lack of good roads to Drive on.
Traffic is a major problem as well.

Oh, btw.. Just Peaked my Top Speed today.. Managed 140 kmph today. Very easy, and stable, and I'm sure I could have pushed it to 150+ but there was no road left to drive on :p
I got to 190 last saturday night, was wobbling a bit - couldn't catch my mate who was pushing 215.

Hooper added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Fohh shurr' cuz'.

I got into a race once with this one dude who was driving a VK Commodore. Sure showed him, he's a granny shifter. It's great to up show the 'lebanese' community about who's the boss.
What have you got?

Here's my beauty. It's kinda' old, six months to be exact. I've done a few things to it since then. It's got a black matte paint layer instead of the grey paint. I also installed new head/tail lights. Pumps out 192kw at the moment, still kinda' stock since I purchased it about a year ago.

Front Shot: Click here.
Rear Shot: Click here.
Interior: Click here.
Contrast, my Dad's sheila besides my baby. My favourite pic by an American mile: Click here.

Thats what I got. You ?

i drive a VN too haha.
she goes very well, just lacking quality in the brakes department haha
Haha, nice man.

Yeah, mine are a bit dodgy as well. Could do with some new tyres as well actually...Been thrashing mine too much lately.

Haha, nice man.

Yeah, mine are a bit dodgy as well. Could do with some new tyres as well actually...Been thrashing mine too much lately.

funny u say that haha, i'm getting some new ones tomoz. mine are quite bald haha. wet weather driving is not fun at all atm

Users who are viewing this thread