What car do you drive?

2001 Mercedes c240 and before you say its a nice car, it cost me about $14000 and I have already paid well over 5k in repairs. Never buy a lower end Mercedes.

Was driving Accord but sold it recently. Some bad memories associated with it.

Now planning to buy Civic Hybrid. Have to check if its still available in here. Also considering Skoda Superb but dont like its view from back.

The old trusted Santro. :D I have a 2002 model.

santro-xing.jpg

Don't get it the other way though, we've recently got a whole new engine made and this car can rocket out and even beat our bigger cars in pure Acceleration! :D The new engine simply rocks.
And add to that a new body job done as well, its good as new. ;)

I'm planning to keep this car till 2-3 more years, we'll see after that.

The middle of that looks like the Nano and the front looks like someone has hit it with many large hammers.

Here's my beauty. It's kinda' old, six months to be exact. I've done a few things to it since then. It's got a black matte paint layer instead of the grey paint. I also installed new head/tail lights. Pumps out 192kw at the moment, still kinda' stock since I purchased it about a year ago.

Front Shot: Click here.
Rear Shot: Click here.
Interior: Click here.
Contrast, my Dad's sheila besides my baby. My favourite pic by an American mile: Click here.

Here's my beauty. It's kinda' old, six months to be exact. I've done a few things to it since then. It's got a black matte paint layer instead of the grey paint. I also installed new head/tail lights. Pumps out 192kw at the moment, still kinda' stock since I purchased it about a year ago.

You a real street racer or do you just like to play pretend?

I go to Parramatta raceway from time to time. Otherwise I just cruise around La Parouse and impress da' chickzz :P

That's the way man!

I miss living in Australia.. Seeing all the cars done up in every way with the doof doof music going, whilst they do laps of the main street for hours on end. Ah, gotta love the bogans.

I've switched to Korean, with the 2009 Hyundai Genesis. It's pretty fast, btw. But somehow I prefer the overall feel of the Ford Mondeo I drove for 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread