What car do you drive?

Bajaj and TVS can suck my hairy balls.....

Hondo or Hero/Honda over Bajaj and TVS ANYDAY !!!

Pulsar 200 better than Zma and P220. Also I get discount on Tata products and since now Tata nad Land Rover are same so I expect new Safari model to be cool.

Kk with the new Safari model....

But,there is no way the P200 is better than a ZMA...
Well, I own a ZMA...its got hell lot of power...not as much as the Enfiled..but still...i prefer HH over Bajaj anyday..

ZMA was good till P200 and P220 came along. I dont like P220 front but I can beat any ZMA bike anyday by atleast 5ks easily. Also this baby of mine goes smooth in Leh-Ladhak road.

New Scorpio is also looking good. But CNB show did not gave it thumbs up.

I still feel that Bajaj should have come up with a diff name for the P200 and P220.Makes it monotonous.

Well TVS is coming with 250 CC bike and its gonna be awesome. It will have looks of Aprilia.

Forget TVS,check out the new Yamaha.Its sexy... its a 250 cc,dont know what the name is though.

Are you talking about Yamaha YZF R15. But its 150cc bike giving 20bp Torque. Yamaha bikes are craze in Punjab and if you have RX100 you can still sell it for above 20000 here.

Tssh, what's all this bike talk ? Where's the conversation about V8's and V12's, even my Saxo has more power than these tiddly bikes. Get back to talking about real modes of transport please ;)

Bump. :)

Got a new car to drive. Well, it isn't new - A used 2006 Red Jeep Liberty with about 65,000 miles on it :eek:. The Jeep helps though, it can go over any terrain and I need it for the horrible winters.

I pick up the car when I get back to the US. :D

Here are some generic photos though.

06_kj_b.jpg

5OD.JPG

Bump. :)

Got a new car to drive. Well, it isn't new - A used 2006 Red Jeep Liberty with about 65,000 miles on it :eek:. The Jeep helps though, it can go over any terrain and I need it for the horrible winters.

I pick up the car when I get back to the US. :D

Here are some generic photos though.

06_kj_b.jpg

5OD.JPG

Damn American's and their SUV's.

At least it is better to drive than be a passenger in one of them.

I have a Mazda 323 Sedan, it's engine is essentially non-existent, but to make up for it, there's a spoiler and a red stripe down the side.

Mazda Familar. I've had it since I was 16 and it's still going pretty well. I'll probably be keeping it for a few more years atleast.

Having been using Toyota Corolla so far... Switching over in a few days to a new 'Toyota Camry'. Its a used one though and has 48,000 miles on it. Finally getting my favorite 'Black' color (last two times, had to settle for other colors due to urgency in getting a car)

toyota03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread