What car do you drive?

I'm actually going out to look for my first car tommorow. But i've got my sights set on this beauty.

E81334D3C9014FF2AC9C7335214CFD18

I'm actually going out to look for my first car tommorow. But i've got my sights set on this beauty.
Congratulations on being one of the very few members who is actually purchasing a first car, rather than poncing one from your mum.

Haha, yeah I "ponced" my sister's car. 'Twas a '96 Corolla and I paid her back by driving the thing through the school fence.

Anyway, I traded my '03 Corolla in for an '07 Avalon (yeah we're a Toyota family) last March with leather, heated seats, moon roof, 17" alloy wheels, the whole shebang. Not much of a big spender usually but my brother-in-law is a Toyota manager and was looking to impress my Dad so I got a great deal on the trade-in and the new car. :D

**BUMP**

excellent thread i must say..

I'm Currently driving a lot of cars :p

Mostly it is the Maruti Swift
Earlier it used to be Hyundai Santro - i gave it to my sister.
Also used to drive the Maruti 800 before we sold that off.

Occasionally i am allowed to drive Dad's Skoda Octavia, and Toyota Innova.

Not to forget the Toyota Qualis, The 1st car i drove in my life :)

Damn.. a lot of cars i must say, but unfortunately, i Don't know how to ride a bike :(
I tried to learn, but found the cars much easier :p

What?/
Abhy you don't know how to Drive Bike...Lol..
Well My first and last car is Audi-Ec 98'......
I always love to drive Merse and Toyata..But I don't have Even Half of money to buy them either...
So I am happy with my Second hand Audi..Atleast I have Bought it myself...

I'm guessing he meant a Motorbike.

I've often thought about getting my bike licence, but it comes after owning a Porsche 911. (Not a new one, I want a classic one from the 60's)

I dont actually have one at the moment, It's just a plan to get one.

Depends what the mods are, bodykits, spoilers, debadging etc all look stupid but things such as lowering and getting an awesome sound system are worth doing. I wouldn't be too keen to really mod a car though, I'd probably end up regretting doing something when i realise it looks crap. Once i get my Clio though i'll be lowering it, make it the same height as a 182, my mates is lowered and it looks so sexy compared with another friends Clio, standard they look like they're on stilts compared to my mates, and the 172/182's.

Kev's plan to get a 911 is an awesome one though, i'd love a Porsche, the Cayman is a very sexy looking car. I'd love a 911 GT3 though, extremely quick and very sexy cars. My dream car is an Aston Martin DB9, the looks, the noise, the speed, everything about the car is amazing, I'm detirmined to own one of them before i'm 35 !!

Ya, lowering looks really sexy...
I had installed a superb sound system in my Santro, but it got stolen :(
I really loved the sound it produced.. the bass was incredible!!
ah.. i wish it was still there.....

Users who are viewing this thread