What car do you drive?

I failed. 9 minors and 2 majors, i hit the curb when doing a parallel park, and i apparently missed a stop sign, not exactly sure where but meh. Ah well, i thought i'd be really miffed but im not massively bothered, i knew i'd failed as soon as i hit that curb. Just have to retake it now.

I failed. 9 minors and 2 majors, i hit the curb when doing a parallel park, and i apparently missed a stop sign, not exactly sure where but meh. Ah well, i thought i'd be really miffed but im not massively bothered, i knew i'd failed as soon as i hit that curb. Just have to retake it now.

:( Was hoping you would pass it.:crying
You can still hijack cars, right?

Bad luck. Going through stop signs over here is an automatic fail.

In a way failing your first time is a good thing. Because your extra EXTRA cautious the next time. Well it worked for me :)

9 minors?? Have you been taking driving lessons beforehand?

Yeh i have, 9 minors is actually pretty decent, you're allowed 14, they're quite harsh things such as failing to look in a mirror once, stalling, etc. I'm not too downhearted, just need to phone up for a cancellation now, hoping to get one before Feb half term on 11th !!.

OMFGZ 2000th post !!

geez, we are only allowed 7. Going through stop signs, speeding, hit curb etc is an automatic fail. Luckily i got a perfect score though!

What are your driving license tests like ?
We here in India have to give a multiple option exam after which we the the cops for a ride.
If the cops are happy,we get the license,else we retake the test.

How long do you go to jail for if you get caught running over a cow?

3 years minimum.
If you are a V.I.P or a filmstar -5 years :p

In India,you can even get the death penalty for killing a cow.But,you wont get one for killing another human. :eek:

Man,they are pain in the ass.
You generally keep on running into cows and dogs on the roads.
Thank God,they are not ther eon the E-higways...

LOL, why are cows sacred in India, its so weird. When i was over there i couldn't get over the fact cows were walking around doing what they like!!

So when Indians come over here and see cows behind fences in a farm, do they take offence to that?

3 years minimum.
If you are a V.I.P or a filmstar -5 years :p

In India,you can even get the death penalty for killing a cow.But,you wont get one for killing another human. :eek:

3 years minimum? So that means if you kill the holy sacred cow you get the death penalty:p

Luckily in Australia we dont get jail for running over kangaroos:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread