What car do you drive?

Nothing much.
Anyways,any idea as to when are the following carsexpected in India ?
*Skoda Fabia
*Honda Jazz

Lol i see. You can't complain really. Some places don't have cars at all.

Been looking at cars again today, and more specifically a 1.3i Ford Ka :D. I went through Autotrader to see how much insurance would be and it came to ?1300 :eek: I was pretty annnoyed so went to look around autotrader for older, cheaper cars so that i can afford the insurance when i had the idea about Confused.com. Maybe they have a use after all. First quote i got was on a 95' 106, ?428 so i decided to see the Ka price aswell. I was expecting a price of around ?700-?900 and was pleasantly surprised to discover that to insure me as a named driver on my dad's policy on a 1.3 Ka was ?501 from Quinn Direct :D. Seems insurance isnt as expensive as i thought :P. The car itself is only ?900 aswell, only done 58'000miles aswell.

Lol..KA's are the best. They are almost a triangular shape.

OMFGZ, teh bumpage :D

I've got my driving test next Thursday, got 3 driving lessons between now and my test and im quietly confident that i can pass, although i still need to improve a fair amount, i mean i got 3 majors on my first practise test today, not too bad for a first one. I now have a car though, well i will next Friday. I'm getting a really nice 2001 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte, in a nice blue colour and only has 46,000 miles on the clock. It was my Mum's car, but she's giving it to me so that i have a decent first car, and shes going to get a new one. I'm going to get a nice stereo fitted in it, a couple of component speakers in the front and some 6x9's in the back. Anyone else got their test soon ?

Ppl in India are not so lucky.
At 16-you can drive a bike.
At 18-you can drive a car

provided you pass the test :mad

I drive a hot wheels. I pick me up bare a ho ho in my lo lo with my 1.5 inch rims and my pim-ped out plastic seats.

Ppl in India are not so lucky.
At 16-you can drive a bike.
At 18-you can drive a car

provided you pass the test :mad

Same except we ride bikes here for some reason :p

Well 17 for a car, except you have to have a licensed driver with you.

I *should* be getting my mum's car a FIAT Seicento as my own, but I think theres an off chance I'll get something else.

Users who are viewing this thread