What car do you drive?

fiats always break for eveyone i know.
it does stand for Fix It Again Tony lol

buy something which had been imported from japan imo

Oh I dunno Simbazz, you can get a Bugatti for at least £350,000 these days and with Mr.Devils neglect of the education system, i'd say that his job as a poop shoveller rakes in enough money to afford that moderate sum for a Bugatti.

Oh I dunno Simbazz, you can get a Bugatti for at least ?350,000 these days and with Mr.Devils neglect of the education system, i'd say that his job as a poop shoveller rakes in enough money to afford that moderate sum for a Bugatti.

Ive heard they do them on a pay monthly deal, over 50 years :rolleyes:

Mind you, his poop shovelling job wont really pay it off in 50 years, his great grandchildren will still be paying it :rolleyes:

fiats always break for eveyone i know.
it does stand for Fix It Again Tony lol

buy something which had been imported from japan imo

You got a point,but performance-wise the cars are damn good.
The maintenance cost is a bit high

As for the Japanese,
hmm,Honda recently called back about 180,000 Honda Civivs due to a ball-bearing problem.

But i do like the Hondas over the Toyotas !

Toyota's are class. Well Lexus are.

who doesnt like Lexus i ask you, fantastic cars, my girlfriends dad drives one and i just wanna steal it

Both my dad and my mum have a Lexus they are well good. The whole range is the dogs ********.

Anyway, you have to think, without Fiat Ferrari would be no more.

Lexus wins hands down. Quality build, everything inside, great service. BMW treat you like crap, the cars aren't that good, and you look like a pimp driving them.

Users who are viewing this thread