What car do you drive?

you dont know cultus or prado here are the images:eek:
2010-toyota-land-cruiser-prado-1_BBN_PakWheels%28com%29.jpg

48df8540e9601.jpg

For paddock bashing I use my dads old 1988 Mitsubishi Magna. She's starting to get her fair share of problems, but she had a great run.

When I go driving off road, I use our Nissan X-Trail.

Can't wait to get my L's and drive the 2008 Toyota Aurion Sportivo.

Plan is, when I get my P's, buy a 95/6 Commodore, and do it up a bit. When I get older, I want to get a HSV.

Plan is, when I get my P's, buy a 95/6 Commodore, and do it up a bit. When I get older, I want to get a HSV.
The only thing good about this sentence is that you'd be getting a VS not a VR, other than that it's the reason you'll get pulled over every single day of your Ps and be dumping money into the petrol station every hour.

Driving's much more fun when you have to push the car to its limit to reach 100. :yes

The only thing good about this sentence is that you'd be getting a VS not a VR, other than that it's the reason you'll get pulled over every single day of your Ps and be dumping money into the petrol station every hour.

Hmm. I want a car that's a bit of fun, rear wheel drive, but I don't want to be pouring money into fuel. Has to be 6 or less cylinders, and pretty cheap. And not pussy.

You got any other ideas? Maybe a Falcon?

What is the driving age there? 16?

L's at 16, where you learn with a full licensed driver.

P1's at 17, you can drive on your own.

P2's at 18, completely pointless, just restricting you from driving powerful cars for another 2 years.

Full license at 20/21.

I'm pretty sure that's how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread