What car do you drive?

LOL, was it like when you get those free toy cars in your box of cereals? :p

Can't wait till I am 22 and I can drive my dad's BMW 7 Series (stupid company car policy and me having to be 22 till I get onto his company's insurance!!!!) That thing is so effing fast it is unbelievable!!!!

2009-BMW-7-Series-Black-Front-And-S.jpg

Nah, but he does leech off of them.

Tom, I know you and your type like BMWs. A friend (who owns an 850-bhp Dragster, that is quick ;)) has just bought an Alpina 5-series. To go with his E38.

I don't even live with them, I only stay with them in the holidays when I come back from uni.

TBH, Nigel, I am not a big fan of the BMW especially my dad's one. The gearbox is way too stiff and clunky and is a bit of a pain in the backside, but apparently that is how they are designed.

From what I have driven, Audi kicks BMW ass.

I don't even live with them, I only stay with them in the holidays when I come back from uni.

TBH, Nigel, I am not a big fan of the BMW especially my dad's one. The gearbox is way too stiff and clunky and is a bit of a pain in the backside, but apparently that is how they are designed.

I don't know why but when I had the thought (BMW = Black Man's Willy, don't know why but I always thought it'd be better to read thinking that; BMW meant Black Man's Willy of course ;)) and I had read that line, I chuckled. Call me immature but that was a given.

EDIT: Damn this post is going to get shamed. Maybe I should've 'typed slower' :sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread