What car do you drive?

Let's hope he doesn't kill an innocent party. What happens to himself is deserved. But kids get killed because of this mucking about and drifting bullshit, which is the behaviour of small-penised trailer trash.
And guess what I was hearing outside when I read this. Tyre screech is the worst noise late at night.

And guess what I was hearing outside when I read this. Tyre screech is the worst noise late at night.

I completely agree.

These children don't understand consequences. No wonder so many of them die on the roads every year. I often wish that all 15 year olds see the photos of road victims who died from hooning and speeding. Decapitations, burned corpses, legs crushed, limbs torn off.

But that concept would never get past the soft nanny state parents who would readily accuse us of "traumatising" their little darlings. :sarcasm

These children don't understand consequences. No wonder so many of them die on the roads every year. I often wish that all 15 year olds see the photos of road victims who died from hooning and speeding. Decapitations, burned corpses, legs crushed, limbs torn off.
Instead we get

Last edited:
Yep. And those ads are gonna do NOTHING. You can't tell teenage drivers not to do something - they will ignore you and do the opposite, even if it risks them being killed or becoming a paraplegic. More drastic measures need to be taken.

Yep. And those ads are gonna do NOTHING. You can't tell teenage drivers not to do something - they will ignore you and do the opposite, even if it risks them being killed or becoming a paraplegic. More drastic measures need to be taken.

Agree, but aren't they crushing hoon cars now?

Agree, but aren't they crushing hoon cars now?
They were supposed to be doing that for the last 3 years. Just they had a loophole of the police being also able to seize and sell the car instead, so only the bombs got crushed.

The 'new' policy is just Labor trying to be tough on crime in an election year. Won't change a thing in practice.

Still can't believe that I'll be driving in less than 12 months.

What the fearsome tweak are the people before me going on about?

I said I want a RWD so I can muck around with mates. I live in a country area, so I mean like paddock bashing, or heading to the carpark at the stadium, not on the roads.

What the hell is wrong with drifting AT THE DRIFT COURSE? It's made so people can drift there, I'm pretty sure I'm better off doing it there, instead of on the road.

And I don't see how I won't keep my license, just because I said it's stupid that L platers can drive extremely powerful cars, when they can only go 80, but less powerful when they can go faster.

Still can't believe that I'll be driving in less than 12 months.

Looking forward to it?

Jakester1288 added 4 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

^sureshot And he is only 14 :facepalm

What's that got to do with wanting to get my license, and thinking some of the road laws are stupid?

Let's hope he doesn't kill an innocent party. What happens to himself is deserved. But kids get killed because of this mucking about and drifting bullshit, which is the behaviour of small-penised trailer trash.

I'm going to kill innocent people by having some fun at the local race course? Righto.

All schools in Dunedin go to an exhibition thing where you are shown all of this disgusting stuff, and you experience a fake funeral with a mother who lost her daughter from speeding (in real life). Made me think twice.

Cheeky P-Reg (1994/5) Vauxhall Corsa 1.7 Diesel. Passed my test a couple of weeks ago. Happy days.

selling my car, its starting to cause problems and German cars are expensive to repair in the US.

Thinking of getting either

Nissan Maxima or a smaller Acura/Lexus. Think Im taking a break from german cars for a bit, fun to drive, expensive as hell to maintain!

Used to drive a Chevy Holden, ditched it for a Caprice a year later and now I am stuck in a hole driving an old Nissan (a Sentra, 2004 make)...

someone kill me :p

Edit: By Chevy Holden I meant the Commodore VT...

A Hundai Tucson and a 3 litre Accord

Attachments

• P1040355.JPG
    P1040355.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 3
  • P1060134.JPG
    P1060134.JPG
    550.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread