Your Cricket What cricket bat do you use?

Haha, this aint USA and buying it out of a random Indians garage. You don't get fake ones over here :laugh Pumas in general aren't that bad, but after owning one I can confidently say GN is the way to go. My step bro has got over $1500 worth of GN bats and honestly they're awesome compared to my Ballistic 6000. He also had a 6000 but went to GN within weeks. The middle on my Ballistic is the size of a 10c coin!

If you want a puma I would still get one, just not a Ballistic 6000. I've actually used quite a few good Pumas.

I haven't bought ████ from the Indians. (except that sticker I ordered, which better arrive by monday!! I can always track that fool back, I am sure some one from our team knowns him...)

I order all my stuff online. The last thing I ordered was gray's whites, and shoes at the beginning of this season. They are pretty sick!

IT ARRIVED!!!!!!! :banana2

It's one of those plastic stuff, not those crappy paper stickers that comes on with the bat!! :eek:

I use a Kookaburra Kahuna, Ricky Ponting Players Choice, its top of the range, Ive only had it for just over 12 months, Fantastic bat, best I have ever used, It has last season or season before stickers on though and I am looking to buy some of the 2010 Range Kookaburra stickers via ebay, probably go for Blade as they are yellow and black, my football teams colors and overall I actually like the design a bit better.

Any advice on buying stickers off ebay, Will the stickers be okay? and actually look like the normal stickers on bat currently do?

Before my kookaburra I had a Grey Nichols Predator, Really nice bat , great middle, but within 6 months the bat broke, GN replaced it no charge, and then the following season 4th game of year, the handle snaps , this time they just re handled it, so for me I was impressed with the bat in terms of how well it played game time, disappointing with the issues.

It's one of those plastic stuff, not those crappy paper stickers that comes on with the bat!!
Been buying too much out of Indians garages has made you forget what real sticker are made of. :p

I went out today, look at other bats, accept those SS and other crap had paper stickers. But all the other 1s were plastic. :laugh Even some of the SS

My son has a nice Solitaire bat ( size 4 ). Handmade here in Worcester by Roger Weston who used to make the bats for Fearnley. He used to make Sir Ian Bothams & Viv Richards bats back when. Really nice wee bat.

Incidently, Cammy hit his first boundary yesterday, in a match for Worcester CC U9s. Nice thing to see on Fathers Day.

Last edited:
bump

Just got a new Bradbury X300 Harrow. As the name suggests. It's a harrow. But seems a bigger bat than some of my mates SH's. Huge edges, very light pick up. Nice bow to it. Top class english willow and a long sweet spot. Great features. I am pretty much amazed at how light it is. 250 bucks as well so pretty cheap for what you get. Looking forward to trying it in the nets as I am pretty much finished preparing the beast!

I say go buy a laver & wood their custom made. I've just got one. The bat i got has edges 3.5cm thick and i love it.

Well i use a Fearnley bat with really thin edges and tbh i think its easier to use.

Too expensive, I use whatever bat I can get my hands on, might get one if I actually get good at batting.

Users who are viewing this thread