What kinda girls get you totally pissed off

shubhrayu

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
What Kinda girl gets you totally pissed off I mean what Kinda girl makes you damn angry Tell bout it here.For me those girls who do not like the guy but they like the cash in his pocket.i hate those kinda girls!!!!!!

.For me those girls who do not like the guy but they like the cash in his pocket.i hate those kinda girls!!!!!!

I've never came into contact with one of them.. Maybe it's because I don't have much money.. hmmmm..

For me, I don't really have a specific thing that girls do to annoy me, I mean the things that annoy me are universial, they aren't just confined to females.

One thing which i hate about girls/women is the girly screams! Does my nut in, if my GF is with her mates, and they start that i have to walk away.

I hate girls that think they are so much better than everyone else when they're not

Ones that you have to be away from for a long time...

with a keyboard

had to do it lol

girls who makes me spent money more

imagine within a week i spent Rs 3500/- on my girlfriend

girls who act too girly.. eg;

"awwwwwww, thats so cute"

"stop, it hurts me,"

What Kinda girl gets you totally pissed off I mean what Kinda girl makes you damn angry Tell bout it here.For me those girls who do not like the guy but they like the cash in his pocket.i hate those kinda girls!!!!!!

They're called golddiggers.

Users who are viewing this thread