What kinda girls get you totally pissed off

This type

fat_lady.jpg

Ones with bad teeth, and ones that are just plain annoying.

And the ones that think they are hot but are ugly.

I hate girls that arent fat.

I don't know why you guys are so negative about people, I mean OK no one likes to have a "fat" wife or something, but why the hell do you "HATE" fat girls, like as if she is doing anything to you?

In my opinion things don’t work when we think of peoples appearance, and relate to the actual person.

I mean stop thinking that your it, everybody has something bad in them and something good, does it mean we start hating each other? the world wont work like that.

usy added 30 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

ohh and if you don't like my comments say it on my face who ever neg reg me, lol, f-ing fool.

I don't know why you guys are so negative about people, I mean OK no one likes to have a "fat" wife or something, but why the hell do you "HATE" fat girls, like as if she is doing anything to you?

In my opinion things don’t work when we think of peoples appearance, and relate to the actual person.

I mean stop thinking that your it, everybody has something bad in them and something good, does it mean we start hating each other? the world wont work like that.

usy added 30 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

ohh and if you don't like my comments say it on my face who ever neg reg me, lol, f-ing fool.

1. Can you read?

2. If you cant here; I said "I HATE GIRLS THAT ARENT FAT"

3. I havnt given you any neg-reps or w/e and don't intend on doing so as that would be a waste of a neg-rep tbh.

Once again usy has been made to look like a donkeys arse.

Last edited:
you changed it :mad

you screwed it off, now remove the quote from your post and show some solidarity.

Last edited:
What Kinda girl gets you totally pissed off I mean what Kinda girl makes you damn angry Tell bout it here.For me those girls who do not like the guy but they like the cash in his pocket.i hate those kinda girls!!!!!!

Amen to that!

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Ones with bad teeth, and ones that are just plain annoying.

And the ones that think they are hot but are ugly.

Girls that smoke. I just can't be doing with that, or girls that drink too damn much all the time!

i hate girls when i run after them, they dont need me and when i dont need them they are always going after me...:D:cool:

The ones with big hoop earings, wear tracksuits all the time.

Basically Chavettes

Users who are viewing this thread