What kinda girls get you totally pissed off

then they say my English is bad :p, you mean you are dissapointed at me?

well, I don't know, I don't like chav girls, but they're just good at what they do, ;).

then they say my English is bad :p, you mean you are dissapointed at me?

well, I don't know, I don't like chav girls, but they're just good at what they do, ;).

And that is being an annoying chav :)

no that being, having all kinds of sex.

I hate shy girls...overly too shy and ignorant like the guy has to do everything if he likes her. She doesn't do anything.

Hey I wouldn't mind if she were really fit.

That could piss you off but shy girls just need help so really I can't see why you could actually hate them soo much.

yea, but i find it hard trying to communicate with them...and to top that off they seem ignorant like they are too good for you when they really need your affection/friendship.

I hate them girls with penises generally.

But seriously, once you've had one absolute slag you've had 'em all. The thrill's in the chase but with someone who's more than gagging for it there's just no chase. It's often the shy ones who are absolute demons once you've got them on you side and ready for it. And if you don't know what I mean by 'it' then your probably usy.

The ones who look like they've just been spit roasted (no pun) or BBQ'd, from the exaggerated amount of fake tan on them.

It really pissed when they are on the phone for hours, talk to fast, but chav girls really annoy me

masterkhan added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Well I have i don't really hate anything of girls but Chav girls really annoy me because they are just annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread