What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
37474722_l.jpg

RRP: ?39.99 - usual price in Sports Direct is ?14.99, but today they were having a one day only price of ?8 - which, thanks to my ?5 voucher effectively means I got it for ?3. :)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
You bought their banner?

No, I bought the company. :D Sodding Sports Direct - dunno why that keeps happening - no, I bought an England Hoodie. :)

That's odd - it's showing exactly the same thing on their site now, where the image used to be. Let's see if this one works:

37474722_pl.jpg

----------

Nope, that didn't work either - they work for a bit, then revert to that banner. Dunno why. Anyway, it's really nice, very comfortable and stylish rather than sporty and only ?3.99 (plus delivery) at Sports Direct's site. :)

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
No, I bought the company. :D Sodding Sports Direct - dunno why that keeps happening - no, I bought an England Hoodie. :)

That's odd - it's showing exactly the same thing on their site now, where the image used to be. Let's see if this one works:

37474722_pl.jpg

----------

Nope, that didn't work either - they work for a bit, then revert to that banner. Dunno why. Anyway, it's really nice, very comfortable and stylish rather than sporty and only ?3.99 (plus delivery) at Sports Direct's site. :)

Bit much to judge from just an image on a website.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Donner Burger and Chips for ?2 from the Chippy! I feel really fat right now...

Auwais

International Coach
They didn't give you one of those free jumbo big mugs with it, did they?

I've got about five of them lying around the house from when either me or my brother have ordered online from SD. :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
They didn't give you one of those free jumbo big mugs with it, did they?

I've got about five of them lying around the house from when either me or my brother have ordered online from SD. :p

No - I told them no more mugs! They don't even go for anything on Ebay otherwise I'd keep quiet. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread