What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Nope, there are some reported ones, but thankfully I haven't faced any of these.
500x_iphonesmashedtohell_10.jpg

:yes

Nope - from I Accidentally Broke My iPhone 4 On Day One. But the reason I don't own an iPhone (beyond the Apple lock in and no keypad) is that I murder my phones, mine would look like that. My current one is my longest lasting, at 16 months, but in that time has needed a screen replacement and I'm currently ordering a new shell for it to replace the broken case.

Yeh, the new glass is meant to be pretty strong. Some reports have come in showing ease of breaking, others have shown it pretty durable. Suppose I'll find out for myself, but having a bumper on it, and either side all protected, I doubt that will happen, fingers crossed.

Matt, no need to worry, get an iPhone, by the time you're just breaking it Steve Jobs is onstage telling you about the next. Really, its a cruel game once you dive in.

And I get the really big meaty one, so its way worse!

bwahahaa siggied :)

About the iPhone, i hear it is facing a fair amount of issues. Simbazz, if you push down on the bottom left hand corner of the device, do you lose network coverage?

I've tried all afternoon yesterday to replicate the drop in signal, couldn't do it. I was on the phone and rather than listen to my friend, I was trying to make the damn thing drop, but it didn't. I think its just certain batches. Apple should just let people with problems have a bumper free.

And Mark, never say stuff like that here! Its awful :p And there are annoying people like cricketman who'll make sure its never forgotten :)

Nope - from I Accidentally Broke My iPhone 4 On Day One. But the reason I don't own an iPhone (beyond the Apple lock in and no keypad) is that I murder my phones, mine would look like that. My current one is my longest lasting, at 16 months, but in that time has needed a screen replacement and I'm currently ordering a new shell for it to replace the broken case.

dude you think you murder your phone? I have a droid. And you know how it has a keyboard and slides open? Well I can slide mine open the other way. (if that makes any sense). And I only got it last Xmas.

3 New Era Baseball hats hats for only 15 bucks! Yes thats a deal!!! Those hats costs over 45-50 bucks! EACH! I got THREE, for 15 BUCKS!!!

lol. I live in Cali, doesn't mean I support all the cali teams. Fuzz the dodgers, A's. I liked the Angels but screw em too.

Yes Giants, Pirates (gotta love the P!) and NO Saints with black and gold. I was gonna get a Lakers... NOT!! They are all 59fifty style.

Shockingly they also had some soccer stuff. Argentina, Spain, Germany, Mexico etc etc in 59F. I never thought they would do soccer stuff.

Except the Yankees every other team is pretty shitty and full of fat boys. Or may be Yankees are so good that they make other teams look ████. =S

Its baseball, leave the fat boys alone :p

I would try to talk up my Astros but after that World Series in 05 , I think tis best to keep me mouth shut

Users who are viewing this thread