What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

full tilt is probably the best site for americans.

I'll have a looksee but probably won't be able to play for a bit. I start Uni on Tuesday and I got invited to a nice student cash game tonight. So seems I'll be finding lots of local games once I am back into student society. And I'd much rather play live, especially against a bunch of drunk and im guessing low quality card players

I'll have a looksee but probably won't be able to play for a bit. I start Uni on Tuesday and I got invited to a nice student cash game tonight. So seems I'll be finding lots of local games once I am back into student society. And I'd much rather play live, especially against a bunch of drunk and im guessing low quality card players

i was thinking more semi-regular friendly low buy in sngs could be a good laugh, get league tables going etc.

smirnoff-vodka.jpg

well I suppose that was the second last thing. Went on a Maccas run at 1 in the morning

smirnoff-vodka.jpg

well I suppose that was the second last thing. Went on a Maccas run at 1 in the morning

not the drive through, I hope.

I was on the bus before, got on at the first stop (wait is that technically the start?) of the route. two clear meffs, high as on some sort of drugs standing at the front allready talking to the driver. Odd.

Halfway through the woman opens the driver door and the chav male says "stop hugging the driver"

the bus stop outside a maccies. Guy scally gets off, runs in the stor. Bus driver waits (no really choice with scally woman hanging round his neck, to be fair).

Lad runs out of the shop pretty fast carrying his food and says to the driver "eyyyyyyyyyyyyy lad I've just robbed these"

Last thing I bought? This:

51XCWld4fuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's great! As someone who's never used a wheel before to play a racing game, I'm amazed at how much more fun it is with a wheel. :)

I'm also getting a new desk soon from Argos - I hope the wheel's clamp mechanism doesn't get in the way of the keyboard tray. That's the problem with Argos, you can't see flat packed stuff fully built. Still, they've got a 30 day no quibble pick up and return service, so I've got that to fall back on if necessary. I doubt if a keyboard tray itself is strong enough to mount a steering wheel on. ;)

taxi home.

no idea how much it was, or whether it was private hire/hackney. i was pretty drunk.

I thought i split it with my housemates, but then I woke up, saw one and they didn't come home they stayed in a student flat in town.

you're not in college yet dude. Eat all the good food you can now, cause it's going to get desperate

Oh man, one major drawback. I don't know what I'm going to do without my daily dose of my mom's homemade Indian food goodness. :noway

got a netbook today, Toshiba mini NB505, Intel Atom, 1 gb DDr ram, 250 gb HD.

Best part is that it has a good quality mic, so I'll just record my lectures.

Users who are viewing this thread