Your Cricket Whats Your Average?

nffc10

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After a minimum of 5 games whats your:

Best bowling figures; Overall average

Most runs scored in a game; Overall average

And for you keepers:

Most Catches in a match; Most Stumpings.

My best bowling figures is 5/11; Overall average is 10.89

Most runs 22* and my batting average is 11.

In One Dayers:

Batting; Innings: 5 Runs: 94 NO: 2 Average: 31.33

Bowling; Overs: 40 Runs: 139 Wickets: 6 Average: 23.1

In 20/20:

Batting; Innings: 3 Runs: 8 NO: 1 Average: 4

Bowling; Overs: 20 Runs: 98 Wickets: 5 Average: 19.6

Thats my season thus far.

I've played some two years back...and here's my stats
Batting: Innings - 7, Runs - 143, NO:2, Avg. 28.6
Bolwing: Overs - 23, Runs - (not sure, i gave less runs..bowled gentle medium-medium-fast, mainly swinging the ball), Wickets - 8.

I have no idea how to calculate my stats from the strret cricket, building cricket, and coaching. No way would it be a true representive of my skills. It makes me look much, much better...
I'd assume if I played properly, I'd average about 30 with the ball, and 10-15 with the bat...

When I was 11 at the end of the season I averaged 123 and scored my first hundred a year before Bradman and about 7 50s (two day games played over 2 weeks) and I also got a hatrick in the first three balls of a game against the same team I scored a 100 and finished with 4-0 off that first over :) we ended up losing the final.

These are my stats from last season:
made 17 runs from 4 innings, was used sparingly

But I opened the bowling and finished runner-up in the league for wickets.
I didnt take any big hauls I think there was only one or two games where I didnt get a wicket.
I also took 4 catches

MAT...O.......M.....R......W...5Wi..10Wm..BB....AVE.....STR......ECN.
13....84.2.....16....215...25....0.......0....3/6....8.60...20.24....2.55

Havent played for about 5 seasons, because it clashed with tennis, but I am playing seniors tennis, so I can go back to cricket.

I remember I was a decent bowler, would have won the most wickets, but our club had multiple teams, and after the first match, in which I got 2/2 in, was not counted when I had to switch teams due to low numbers.

I only played four matches last season, so I'll put those stats up.

Bowling Stats
MATCHES WICKETS OVERS RUNS AVERAGE S/R RPO
4 10 16 50 5.00 9.6 3.13

Batting Stats
MATCHES INNS RUNS AVERAGE
4 4 26 6.5

I'll give my last seasons stats. Wasn't a great season for me, especially with the bat. Got most wickets in my team, partly due to the fact I bowled 50 overs more than anyone else. Also got a Hat trick last season too.

Batting
Mts 12, Inn 17, N.O 0, HS 72 (Only 50), Runs 214, Avg 12.59

Bowling
Overs 173, Runs 551, Wkts 26, Avg 21.19, BB 5/33, 5I 2

Currently rocking a batting average of 20 and bowling of around 28. Bowling average is skewed due to a really bad first game of the season, which if taken out leaves me on around 21, which just above the norm for me.

I have just played 1 game for my new team in Divison 3 against the top team of Divison 3 (we are the last place team)
Our full avrage is like 70 runs in every innings and we take 2-3 wickets.
And this match against the best team in the league we had them for 117/7 (15. ov) we are 13-16 year old and they are like 20-35!! :eek:
But they had a huge partnership and ended in 285/8 (30. ov)
(the 8th wicket came in the last over :p)
LoL, I am the worst player at the team I guess I have only played cricket for 2 years in my hole life, I missed a dropped catch and a couple of misfields but 2 okay dives in the field. I was batting as nr. 11 and I was SO scared and NERVOUS :eek:!!!
And my old team Holmlia CC had a match after our match and they all was there to cheer me!
30 year old bowler and suprisingly I survived 1 and a half over.
9 runs from 9 balls 1 edge boundary + 1 overthrow boundry + 1 run! :/

Batting average:- 0.33 (3rd worst)
Bowling average:- 52 (3rd best)

With the league were in my bowling is quite good.

ZoraxDoom said:
I have no idea how to calculate my stats from the strret cricket, building cricket

same problem with me, i am still playing street cricket, and last sunday i had to bowl 13 overs out of 30 cuz we had no bowler at all in our team, it was a 7 player team, and about average 3 of the wickets i did pick and scored lot of runs too.

Users who are viewing this thread