Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

Well, I remember when I was in Holland, We had to play against a team which had 2-4 players playing for the national Dutch team Under 15's. I remember I hadn't had a great day with the ball, but I had opened against two of Holland's best Under 15's bowlers( they are not that bad). I had hitlike 20 runs in the first 2 and a bit overs.. I was batting confidently and then got run out by a bad call from my partner, I felt I could have played on to score a fifty that day :(

Bat 11 an never get longer than about 3 balls to score as I only needed in the last over (I is crp at batting)

my bowling average over the last 2 seasons is 0.86!!! best bowling is 4/2:p they cant score of my right arm off spin!! including alot of drop catches:( 2 season wicket tallys =44

im starting my season this week.. pre season training for season 07

my highest score is 22 i was batting at 3 at the time (i normally bat at like 9 10 or 11) but i went in at 1 for about 50 odd. i had a 100 run partner ship with a mate who scored 113.. in the last 2 overs he hit about 50 runs absolutely crazy smashing them everywhere.

This was in U17s. we were given 15 overs to bat and made over 150

after my partner finally gave some of the strike to me i decided to join in and i smashed a couple of fours in one over.

the mood of that innings was summed up by the opposition keeper..

lol he told me to "join the party" and join it i did.. haha

we ended up winning the grand final and were undefeated and we have only lost 2 matches in 3 seasons..

in U17s we play on turf wickets and use regulation Kookaburra 2 peice red leather balls.

In my first 5 years of cricket I played in Victoria where we had a system were you had to retire on 20 runs and then later on you could possibly come back in and make runs. That was in u12s, I started out when I was 9 years old. My batting average that year was about 10 and my highest score was 9 not out. I used to bat for about 30 overs and get 5 runs each innings. :D Eventually, in my last year of u12s I got to 20 not out and got to keep batting. I registered my first ever half-century of 55 not out.

I moved to Sydney earlier this year were we got to play matches that last allot longer and you don't retire. I think in about my 4th Sydney junior game, I notched up my 1st century and we immediately declared. 100 not out. :)

Last season I averaged 59, so far my average is 52.

I've also 92 not out, and about several half-centuries. I'm looking into playing district cricket next year and one day aspire to play for my state.

Last edited:
Mine is 32*. You have to retire at fifty and the previous week we cleaned up the other team for 98 and me and my mate openend the batting and he scored an unbeaten 50 and we put on about 116 together with heaps of extras included. I got retired so everyone could 'have a go' because the game was won. If you get 30+ runs or 3 wickets you get your name in the local newspaper, once I got out for 29 - chopped on :mad:

Last edited:
In the games I have played you must retire on reaching 30 or more, so my best is 32

Users who are viewing this thread