when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajay2k5 said:
Dude your talking Piracy here.

I have been in trouble for mouthing off many of times on this forum but I think I am in every right to call you one stupid dumb ****. Go order the game off the net or something, ****ing loser.
Couldnt of said it any better :cheers

But thats the only way the guys in pakistan can get the game !! Youve got to accept it !!

Pat said:
But thats the only way the guys in pakistan can get the game !! Youve got to accept it !!

Bull ****ing ****, order it off the internet, it's not so hard you know. There are plenty of places you could order it from that would deliver to Pakistan.

I think the admins should report the IP's of people like yourself to Codemasters, then they can ring your ISP, and ya ISP will disconnect you.

Last edited:
ajay2k5 said:
Bull ****ing ****, order it off the internet, it's not so hard you know. There are plenty of places you could order it from that would deliver to Pakistan.

Quite right. Less of the piracy talk or this thread will be closed.

Actually i'll change my tune on this Issue a little.

To me piracy is is a bad thing but alot of people will do it, basically because the games are pretty dear to buy these days, infact its rediculous.

But one thing I hate is people coming onto forums and telling everyone about there prirated version, or asking for manuals as they never got one with their pirated versions, these people are just plain stupid.

Then theres alot of Indians/Pakistanies that try to make up every excuse possible why they must have a pirated version, like a couple posts above, "But thats the only way the guys in pakistan can get the game !! Youve got to accept it !!"

What a load of **** that is, you can order anything off the internet these days and it's so easy, there is no excuse.

And if you do have a pirated game, don't come onto the forums asking for manuals and help with controls and what not as it makes people think you have a pirated version.

Just keep it to yourselfs.

ajay2k5 said:

I think the admins should report the IP's of people like yourself to Codemasters, then they can ring your ISP, and ya ISP will disconnect you.

Yea you sure can do that ? You want my IP address ? And i am not cheap like you to hurl abuses like these open at a person you dont know at all..(As a matter of fact,i dont stay in pakistan..I am from India)..Go and get a lesson on opening your brain before opening your mouth/hand !!

I agree that people can order it online and get the game..but what you dont realise that many people dont have a credit cards to buy things online..And their only source of getting games is what is available in the local market,which is pirated 9 out of 10 times !!

If u cant stand piracy or pirated stuff..then you should stop looking at such threads where piracy talks go on at their peak (if u dont believe me,check out the other thread for the game in pakistan)..Because you know what,you can do nothing about it ,can you ?At the most get this thread closed,but can u stop piracy in pakistan ?I dont think so

Last edited:
Pat said:
Yea you sure can do that ? You want my IP address ? And i am not cheap like you to hurl abuses like this open at a person you dont know at all..(As a matter of fact,i dont stay in pakistan..I am from India)..Go and get a lesson on opening your brain before opening your mouth/hand !!

I agree that people can order it online and get the game..but what you dont realise that many people dont have a credit cards to buy things online..And their only source of getting games is what is available on the local market,which is pirated 9 out of 10 times !!

Yes, your IP Address can be reported to ISP's and you can get in trouble, and if codemasters felt like wasting money they can even sue you.

And go get a credit card then.

ajay2k5 said:
Yes, your IP Address can be reported to ISP's and you can get in trouble, and if codemasters felt like wasting money they can even sue you.

And go get a credit card then.

Ok ..first of all..i own a credit card !!
Secondly,I want to see what you can do with my connection..I challenge you to do something about it !! Come on lets see what you can do !!
Actions always speak louder than words ,so can we see some action ?

THE BOTTOMLINE IS THAT NEITHER YOU NOR CODEMASTERS CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT !!

Last edited:
Pat said:
Ok ..first of all..i own a credit card !!
Secondly,I want to see what you can do with my connection..I challenge you to do something about it !! Come on lets see what you can do !!
Actions always speak louder than words ,so can we see some action ?

I can't do anything about your connection, I don't have any authority to do anything. But you wouldn't know who could be lerking around on these forums that can.

And I have a challenge for you to, go try find your self a brain. I bet if you found one it'll reject you.

what are you guys talking abot here? =P
i just read the last page..
and ajay guy calm down no need of swearing that much...

ajay2k5 said:
I can't do anything about your connection, I don't have any authority to do anything. But you wouldn't know who could be lerking around on these forums that can.

No-one can do anything about it..

And I have a challenge for you to, go try find your self a brain. I bet if you found one it'll reject you

does it even make sense ? Or just one more of your crap posts ??

Pat said:
No-one can do anything about it..

LMAO, thats what you think mate. Anyway you couldn't really get you internet cut off as you would of had to download the illegal software, but if you were caught buying it you can get fined.

Right, we know we can't stop piracy, but you are NOT ALLOWED to talk about it on Planetcricket.

I'm closing this now, if you want it reopened pm a admin but as far as I can see its going nowhere fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread