when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
not only blc...but of every variety..i just came to know that maybe blc was also included in it.

Huh!!! Pirated Cd's
Use Orignal Cd
Buy Original Lara Cd Or Dvd
More Then 2 Or 3 Days Ur Playing Lara In Ur Home

i think he is from uk and he is saying tht we dun use pirated cds and buy it and will get the game in 2 or 3 days..

get it online if you want it so bad

C'mon guys still no news of its release yet???????? Its about more than 2 months now since its release!!!!!!!!!! Aur koi game to itna time nahin leti phir yehi kyun..?? Plz reply some serious reason.

The reason is that, in pakistan, you only get ur hands on pirated version of games .Considering the fact that the pirated version of BLIC isnt out yet,things are getting delayed !!

Well in karachi Brian Lara international cricket 2005 has arrived only in PS2 version not in pc or xbox verion. And there is something fraud going on here in clifton people are selling EA cricket game in Brian lara covers , I mistakenly buy that but when I insert the game into my ROM I see an extract file of cricket 2005 :D . Man the pirate cds are so expensive here in clifton they are selling one CD for 40 rupees and I already wasted my money on the bloody game "EA cricket 2005" after playing its full version my opinion is that EA cant make a decent game for cricket fans even in million years.(stupid graphics,slow game like turtle,no realism in graphics no face likeness at all and the controls for batting and bowling are far worst the stupid commentry will remain same.) they are making games from 96 - 2005 still no improvment in gameplay.

How ever now you can expect brian lara to be good next year I hope if they bring realism to their game.

cricket 2005 price = 80 rupees for 2 CDs , but if Brian lara contains 6 CDs man that would be far more expensives. :clap

Last edited:
inzi bhai agar aap ne EA Cricket 2005 kheli hay aur BLIC2005 kheli hay...aur aap phir bhi yehi kah rahe hain ke BLIC is better then EA CRI.2005 then u dont know anything about real cricket and gamin cricket...u like to play childish games like six on every ball ... i assume....ok.....go and play ea cricket 2005 on ps2 on easy mode..and make 40+(border line) on easy mode in 10 overs...and tell....

To chilly pilly

chillypilly said:
inzi bhai agar aap ne EA Cricket 2005 kheli hay aur BLIC2005 kheli hay...aur aap phir bhi yehi kah rahe hain ke BLIC is better then EA CRI.2005 then u dont know anything about real cricket and gamin cricket...u like to play childish games like six on every ball ... i assume....ok.....go and play ea cricket 2005 on ps2 on easy mode..and make 40+(border line) on easy mode in 10 overs...and tell....

hmmmmm so youre fan of EA cricket , well I dont know why you like that game so much , as there is no realism in that game not at all , if you read my message carefully I didnt complain about the SIX hit button. I already write comparision b/w these two games(which you didnt read at all in previous thread) so how you can tell that I like to play every shot to boundary. All I write about the EA and brian lara cricket is that they need to improve the AI and graphics. cricket 2005 is EASY even in hard mode(same just like Brian lara case).

"EA cricket 2005= after playing its full version my opinion is that EA cant make a decent game for cricket fans even in million years.(stupid graphics,slow game like turtle,no realism in graphics no face likeness at all and the controls for batting and bowling are far worst the stupid commentry will remain same.) they are making games from 96 - 2005 still no improvment in gameplay."

Thats what I write in above , and it was a fact , even in each and every cricket site they rated it poor. if you still like this game , it really means that you dont know a single knowledge of game. The whole Pakistani guys are telling me that this game sucks badly youre one who like it and there may be few guys who dont have a knowledge of gaming quality and playing this regularly as a child who cant even seem to judge the game properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread