when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... now ill tell u....ill be having BLIC 2005 on PC-DVD in 5-6 days...( now dont ask How, When,Where) so when i get the game in 5-6 days ill make copies of it( Now agains this forum:) ) tell here..and then if anyone wana get this game then ill be here... so wait..and ill add to the previous 2 posts that game will not be releasing in pak till oct-nov due to some piracy issues..so be calm

I want this game on pc-dvd

I want this game on pc-dvd when you got this game plzz tell me i want his game yar tumhain 6 din main game mil gaye ga kuch to batao

HEy chilly pilly u cant pirate the game there is a strong protection protecting it and the ither thing plz stop talking about piracy or u all will be banned

yaeh aitzaz i know very well about piracy policies in pakistan ;) hehe, sssshhhhhh, ab block na kar dena:)--> [ (Now dont block me:) ]

hey chillypilly we r waitin tht u give us a good news after 6 days tht u have said u gonna get the game.

I think this game will take more 1 to 2 month before we get this game here.

yarr u mai nay bola tha meray pass phir aoo gaye acc batao 600 ki sahi hai

C'mon guys where have you people goine suddenly?? Have you all got the game or is it just disappointment?? I know that like me you guys too wished to double the ashes excitement by playing a series on your on pc as well but don't know why is the game not out yet. Your comments and replies on this forum really encouraged other people to wait for the game but with this sort of attitude it is very near to give up early. Has anyone of you got the game or any news???????????? I let you know as soon as i have one but for the moment the request is that PLEASE KEEP REPLYING untill the game is out.

Abdul Rehman said:
C'mon guys where have you people goine suddenly?? Have you all got the game or is it just disappointment?? I know that like me you guys too wished to double the ashes excitement by playing a series on your on pc as well but don't know why is the game not out yet. Your comments and replies on this forum really encouraged other people to wait for the game but with this sort of attitude it is very near to give up early. Has anyone of you got the game or any news???????????? I let you know as soon as i have one but for the moment the request is that PLEASE KEEP REPLYING untill the game is out.
go to pg 11 and u'll know why everybody's been so quiet.

Just went to the market and saw a ps2 version of BLIC2005 available there for Rs. 100 only. But no new so far of DVD or CD. Please give any further update

hey guys chill out,
I have played this game on PS2 and it may be good but no worth the kind of anguish i see here. U guys could be disappointed when u finally get this game.

Yaaar Aur Kab Tak Intezzar Hoga..i Hav Playd The Demo Sooo Far..waz Fun With It..waitin 4 The Full Version..hope For The First Week Of September..

Twwo things BLIC will not come and munir is fake when u will ask him for game he will talk as her sister

hy guys well i will be gettin my brian lara international cricket 2005 after 6 days coz my uncle is coming from london and he is bringing with himself...i am very happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread