Where are people buying from in UK

Ugh so looks like my decision to go with Argos was the wrong one. Nothing on my doorstep tonight despite being told today was the delivery date :(

Ugh so looks like my decision to go with Argos was the wrong one. Nothing on my doorstep tonight despite being told today was the delivery date :(

I'd gone with Argos too, no delivery yet. Fingers crossed you'll get yours delivered tomorrow! (I think I read you've only a limited time to collect it?)

I'd gone with Argos too, no delivery yet. Fingers crossed you'll get yours delivered tomorrow! (I think I read you've only a limited time to collect it?)

I am getting home delivery. There was a big accident on the motorway this evening and a very long queue so maybe it had something to do with that. But if you haven't got yours either I am wondering whether we just have to wait until the release date. What does it say when you log into your order details on your Argos account? Mine says, "Sit tight, your order is in progress", yet I got a delivery message on my cellphone. Weird.

I am getting home delivery. There was a big accident on the motorway this evening and a very long queue so maybe it had something to do with that. But if you haven't got yours either I am wondering whether we just have to wait until the release date. What does it say when you log into your order details on your Argos account? Mine says, "Sit tight, your order is in progress", yet I got a delivery message on my cellphone. Weird.

Mine says exactly the same, 'sit tight'. I didn't get a text message, but my phone was off when those texts were sent.

Mine says exactly the same, 'sit tight'. I didn't get a text message, but my phone was off when those texts were sent.

I feel like we are going to be the last people to play this and I've even moved my flight back to NL because of it haha. Oh well, at least I'm not waiting for the PC version (having also bought a PS4 because of it also)

I feel like we are going to be the last people to play this and I've even moved my flight back to NL because of it haha. Oh well, at least I'm not waiting for the PC version (having also bought a PS4 because of it also)

Fingers crossed it should arrive Friday at the latest. That's quite some commitment to the game though hah!

To all you lot getting the game tomorrow here. I expect some county footage from you!

Do not worry, people in US will give you company. still wondering how to get this game when so many people have it already. No shops to explore, no sellers to call and ask for availability, no more waiting with tracking numbers for delivery - am simply waiting for that 6PM time on Thursday for digital availability. :p

Anyone ordered from ShopTo and heard nothing? I ordered last night and got an email saying they'd confirm the order 'shortly', but heard nothing since. Anyone else having this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread